CH 12

Officially Yours

Jennie was getting ready to go out, Jinwoo's parents called her asking if they could talk to her personally and of course being a nice person she agreed.

Jisoo was out with Lisa as they will get something. Rosé chose to stay at home to rest, their flight will be late afternoon.

"Rosie, I'll just call you later! I have to go!" She said.

Rosé stopped her "By, are your stuffs ready?" She asked.

Jennie nodded and smile. "I didn't really brought too much stuffs Rosé, just a pair of clothes to change." She said.

Rosé nodded, she too didn't brought too much stuffs since they have a lot of clothes in LA.

The older girl just ride in a cab to get to the restaurant. After fifteen minutes she arrived in the restaurant.

She waited for Jinwoo's parents on the table near the entrance door. She then received a phone call from Jisoo.

"Babe!" She cheerfully greeted. "Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm still with Lisa baby. Are you fine there?"

The blonde girl smiled. "Yes babe. Oh they are already here." She said as she stood up.

"Aight! We'll pick you up later. I love you!"

"Love you too. Bye." She said as she hang up.

She quickly bowed ninety degrees as the couple reach the table she's in. "Good Afternoon Uncle, Auntie!!" She greeted.

The two smiled warmly at her. "Good Afternoon Ruby Jane.. you grew up so well Sweetie." Mrs. Kim said as she motioned her to sit down.

"Thank you!" She shyly thanked her.

They ordered foods and eat, having conversations about her parents and her school.

Jennie was feeling a little uncomfortable since she's not really that close to them.

Mr. Kim looked at his wrist watch, he has a meeting at two in the afternoon, so he won't prolong their talk.

He cleared his throat as he cross his arms. "Ruby.. I already talked to my son, and I wanna apologize to you personally, as his father. I can assure you that he will learn something on what he did to you."

Jennie sighed and bowed. "Thank you uncle for listening to me, I only want him to be disciplined that's why I called you. And I'm sorry for bothering you, I know you're busy in London."

"No Sweetie, it will be a shame in our family if we tolerate his bad deeds especially to your parents. I will talk to them soon but please do tell them our apologies."

"No need to talk to them uncle, they don't know anything about it."

"Still, I will talk to your father about it and apologize, and we have a meeting about something important so the whole family will be flying to LA for the holidays." He said smiling warmly.

Jennie got surprised as far as she knows her father and Mr. Kim aren't business partners.

'What are they going to talk about?' She thought to herself.

She just nodded her head as Mr. Kim called for the server for their bill and paid.

"We'll go ahead Ruby Jane, do you want us to drive you somewhere?" He asked.

Jennie shake her head politely. "No uncle, I'll wait for someone here." She said.

The two went out of the restaurant leaving her alone.