CH 47

Feel So Fine

"Kkaaahhh!!" Jisoo breathed in relief as he put their bags on the door of their rented home, they just arrived in an island where they will stay for a few weeks.

He was so tired carrying all the bags plus Jennie who's like a spider monkey clinging to him ever since they ride in a boat.

"I'm dizzy babe." Jennie complained holding her head.

"Just sit here." He said aiding her to sit on the entrance door.

Jennie look around, Jisoo was the one who looked for this place.

It's a traditional house with modern touches like glass panels in the dining room where they can see the outside.

It also has a huge front and backyard plus a hammock and small resting spot outside with two convertible chairs.

She turned to Jisoo who went inside with their bags. "Babe wait for me!" She squealed and run inside.

"Yah Jen!! Don't do that!" Jisoo said when his girlfriend jump on his back.

"Why did you leave me there?" She asked hugging Jisoo by the neck.

Jisoo put his hands at the back of her knees and went to the dining area.

"I was trying to settle our things. Are you hungry?" He asked and put her down.

"No.. but.. do we have foods here?" She asked.

"We'll do grocery shopping later." He said. "I rented a car baby, don't worry about that." He added.

"We don't have TV here baby?" She suddenly asked and look around seeing lots of books on top of the shelves.

"We have it there, in the living room just beside our room." He said. "We'll look around the whole property later." He smiled.

Jennie look outside and smile, there are lots of trees around plus they can see the sea from their home since they are on top of a hill.

Jisoo circled his arms around her waist and rest his head on her shoulder, back hugging her.

"Do you like it here?" He asked as Jennie intertwined their hands together without breaking the hug.

"Yeah, I haven't seen something worth complaining, so.. um.. yeah, this place is great!" She said.

The brunette guy kissed her cheek. "I really feel like we just moved in our new house after getting married." He mumbled.

Jennie broke the hug and turned around to face him. "And what should we do next?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

His boyfriend cupped her face and kissed her lips. "Honeymoon.." He giggled.

"I can't wait for tonight, we will have a lot of fun. We can do everything we want." He whispered.

"I'll let you do yours but you have to let me do mine." She said and hugged him.

"I wanna do it again to you." She said as if asking for permission.

"Will it make you feel happy?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Okay then, I will just laid down and watch." Said Jisoo then peck her forehead. "But don't do it too much, once every activity is enough. I don't wanna hurt you."

"You can do anything to me the whole night without limit.. that's unfair." She pouted.

"Because you're so addicting." He whispered. "Now, stop this talk and go out for grocery shopping!!" He announced and pulled her out.