CH 21

When Jennie Gets Drunk

Jennie was staring at nowhere, she's in the middle of her class and didn't bother to listen to her professor.

She was thinking of the get together with Jisoo's friends, and the ways for Jisoo's points to fall down.

"Ms. Kim!" Her professor who goes by the name Ha Jiwon called.

"Ms. Kim!" Rosé rolled her eyes as she kick her best friend's chair.

Jennie got surprised and glared at Rosé, she knows it was her best friend since no one dares to mess up with her in their school except for Chaelisa and Jisoo.

Rosé signaled the front and she quickly gazed in the front seeing her professor crossing her arms.

She stood up to ask what's wrong. "The University Chairman wants to talk to you." She informed her.

She knitted her eyebrows, why would Eomma Dara talk to her while she's in school? Rosé was surprised too.

She nodded and prepared herself to go to Eomma Dara's office, she was about to walk when their classroom door suddenly swung open.

Revealing the female version of her lovely Jichu walking in.

The whole class stood up and bowed to her. "Sit Kids!" She said.

"I was actually waiting for Ms. Kim to come to my office for more than thirty minutes now but she's not coming." She said.

The whole school knew that JenLiChaeng are close to her but they never seen them talking in school.

"I'm sorry Eom.. Ma'am. I didn't heard Ms. Ha calling me." She apologized bowing.

Eomma Dara pretended to be a strict woman in front of everyone. "Anyway, there's something I wanna discuss with you." She turned to the professor.

"Is it okay to excuse her to your class?" She asked.

Ms. Ha was surprised but still nodded, she has no say if it's Chairman's decision. "It's fine Madam Kim, we were just having a small talk since their graduation is in a month." She said bowing. Eomma Dara smiled widely.

"Besides I am their last professor for the day so it won't be a problem, no worries Ma'am!" She added.

"Thank you!" She nodded to Jennie signaling her to follow. "Oh by the way, I will also be needing Ms. Park today." Ms. Ha nodded and motioned Rosé to follow the two.

They walk to the office without talking. Eomma Dara opened the door. "Come in kids." She said.

"Eomma! What are we going to do here?" Jennie asked as Eomma Dara motioned them to sit on the chair on her mini table.

Eomma Dara just laughed. "I ordered a lot of food, I want you to eat with me." She said sitting there too.

The two shake their heads at Eomma Dara's childishness. They prepared the table and then a knock on the door was heard.

Eomma Dara clap her hands. "Ruby, open the door." She ordered. Jennie quickly followed.

She opened the door and saw her Love with Lisa. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Why? Eomma Dara called for us." Lisa said as he walked inside to greet the two women inside.

"Baby!" Jisoo smiled and pulled her with one hand on her waist as he leaned down and kissed her lips. His other hand on his pocket.

"I miss you." He whispered.

Jennie hugged him, they were just together in the morning, but she already missed Jisoo and his smell.