CH 52 ⚠️

Born To Be Wild

Jisoo was running back to the beach from the house, Jennie ask him to bring some snacks and towel since they forgot about it because they were rushing to go there.

"Babe!" Jennie called while sitting on the sand and building sand castle.

He stop beside her and put the bags down. "Jen.. when are we gonna swim?" He asked while panting.

His girlfriend seems to change her mind about making love after she saw the beautiful beach and just settled herself in playing on the sand and make him do things here and there.

He settled on her back and trapped her between his legs then hug her.

"Later.. if I make a perfect castle then we can swim and do whatever we want." She said without looking at him.

He put kisses on her neck as his hands slip inside her shirt and stroke her tummy sensually.

"I love you Jennie.." He whispered.

Jennie squealed because she got tickled at his hot breath. She turned to her right and hold his head.

"I love you too." She said and pouted her lips for a quick kiss then went back to playing.

Jisoo look at what she's doing then sighed.

She's still making the base of the sand castle and it will take her hours to finish it especially that it was her first time doing it.

"I will help you!" He said but the blonde stop him.

"No.. just stay there, eat or swim.. whatever you wanna do." Jennie told him.

He nodded while his hands are going up and cupped her clothed breasts and lightly squeezed them with his lips still nibbling her neck.

"Oh Gosh! Hmm." Jennie moaned and put her head on his shoulder.

"Wanna get your Main Course now?" He asked huskily.

Jennie hold his hands and pressed his hands on her mounds even harder. "Ahh.." She moan. She want him but she still wanna play.

"Tell me Jennie.." He told her.

The blonde breathe deeply to calm herself then take his hands away from her and pat his legs as she calm herself down.

"Later.. let's enjoy this first baby." She look at him then smiled. "You wanna swim now? Go ahead, I'll come after.. I promise." She winked at him and he groaned.

"Give me a kiss my honey.." She pouted her lips, the brunette man complied quickly and gave her few pecks.

"I love you!" Jennie giggled then went back to what she was doing.

"I love you too." He sighed and stood up.

He take his shirt off and submerged to the water, he'll swim to relax himself and not focus on their activity later.

"How will I actually finish this?" Jennie asked looking at her work, she bite her lips as she thought of her boyfriend.

"Ahh.. I need my baby's help on this." She thought and look at Jisoo who's swimming.

She raised her hand and wave it to get his attention but Jisoo seems to be enjoying himself in the water.

"Aish this monkey is enjoying himself alone!" She said and stood up.

"Kim Jisoo!" She shouted but the brunette guy just wave at her.

"Baby!!! Come over here and I'll give you kisses!!" She enticed him but he's not listening to her.