CH 50

Bad Love

Jennie woke up and earlier than Jisoo, she turned to her boyfriend who is sleeping so soundly and smiled.

She clearly remembered what happened to them last night and she can't help but feel galvanized and energetic.

She stroke his arms and peck his lips. "Chu.." She called and peck him again.

"I love you.." She whispered and nibble his lips.

This actions slowly woke the brunette man up, Jisoo stirred in his sleep and was about to turn on the other side when he suddenly felt something heavy on his top.

"Wake up babe!" Jennie pinch his cheek.

He blink his eyes couple of times before he slowly opened them wide, he smiled upon seeing the face of the love of his life sitting on his tummy.

"Good Morning My Gorgeous Princess!!" He greeted while caressing her hips.

The blonde leaned down and kiss his lips. "Get up now and make us breakfast." She whispered on his lips then kiss him again.

He sat up as he put his hands on her back. Jennie circled her arms around his neck and kissed him straight.

"Hmm.. What a good thing to start my day!" Jisoo mumbled and kissed her again.

Jennie broke the kiss. "Let's brush our teeth now.." She told him but Jisoo wouldn't stand up and just happily look at her.

"How could you be so pretty this early morning?" He asked and kissed her neck.

"I love you so much.."

Jennie's breathing hitched, she remembered their lovemaking last night.

She even requested for another round but Jisoo told her that they will continue their sessions next time.

"B-babe.. can we just stay in bed and you know.." She shyly told him.

Jisoo smiled and shake his head. "We have a lot to do today! Let's go make breakfast!"

He announced and stood up bringing his girlfriend with him inside the bathroom to do their morning rituals.

The blonde girl was walking back to the kitchen from the living room.

She smiled and crossed her arms while watching her boyfriend busy cooking.

Jisoo put up his po-faced on that he didn't even noticed his girlfriend's presence behind him.

Jennie roam his eyes on her boyfriend's back and admire him. Jisoo's back is so lean and it made her bite her lips.

Her stare then went to his plump rump, she slowly and quietly walk to him without him noticing then grope the two butt cheeks with her small and soft hands that startled Jisoo.

"Omo!" The brunette guy look at her and sighed.

Jennie look at what he's doing on his side with her hands still massaging his bum gently.

"Why you serious my Love?" She asked.

Jisoo smiled. "I didn't know you're so much in love with my bum uh." He giggled as he let her fondle them.

"I didn't realized how attractive these are until I touch it now." She whispered with a big smile on her face.

"I should pay attention on them from now on."

Her boyfriend turned to her and gave her a big hug. Jennie slide her hands to touch his behind again.

"I love these too." He mumbled and massage her bum as well.