CH 54

Only You

Jennie and Jisoo are in the plane going to LA to prepare for their wedding that will happen the next week.

The latter's parents, Manoban's Family and their closest friends are coming a couple of days before their nuptials.

The brunette guy woke up and found his fiancée sleeping soundly on his shoulder.

In a few hours they will land to their birthplace, he can't wait to see their friends and families then plan their wedding.

The blonde stirred in her sleep and yawned, Jisoo tightened the hold on her hand and look at her.

"Babe.. I'm so sleepy.." Jennie said looking at him sleepily.

He chuckled and peck the tip of her nose. "No one told you to stay up late.." He whispered.

The blonde girl pinch his arm playfully then bite his shoulder. "I was just missing you so much." She said while blushing.

The two didn't sleep that much the night before their flight since they had so much fun loving each other all night.

"I won't be surprised if we got twins." He whispered.

"That would be hard.." Jennie pouted.

She's excited to get pregnant but she's afraid of giving birth since she was hearing lots of things about how painful it is.

Jisoo heave a sigh then look somewhere. "Don't think too much.. I'm sorry for bringing it up. Let's think about wedding first." He said, Jennie hug his arm tightly then rest her head on his shoulder.

"Sleep again baby Jendeuk.." He said and close his eyes to sleep too.

•••

Rosé is walking down the stairs all dressed, they will pick up JenSoo Couple to the Airport.

Lisa didn't go to the Company today for this, the red-haired girl is so excited to see her siblings after a long time.

"Chipmunk are you ready?" Lisa asked lending a hand to help her.

She nodded and caressed her now eight months belly. "Do I look okay?" She asked.

"Of course! You're always beautiful." He smiled at her then opened the car door for her.

Lisa drive the car to the airport, Rosé couldn't hide her happiness and sing some random songs.

"You must be really excited to see them." Lisa said while taking glances at his wife.

"Of course! Especially Ruby, this is the first time we didn't see each other for so long, I miss her so much." The red-haired girl said while smiling.

"Are you gonna tell them our baby's gender right away?" He asked, they already find out about the gender of their baby last month.

Rosé nodded, "I'm sure Jisoo and Ruby will be happy." She said showering him her precious cute smiles.

The tall guy nodded, he's happy that his wife is happy again.

•••

"Can you please call Lisa, baby? Tell him we're here." Jisoo told his girlfriend.

Jennie nodded then take her phone out to call their friend. She smiled as Lisa answered.

"Lice! Where are you guys?" She asked.

"We're here waiting for you!"

"Alright! See you!" She said then hang up.