CH 78

Mystery

"Boo, Ruby and I are going out for shopping later." Rosé informed her husband.

The two guys who are eating breakfast look at them.

"What about the two kids?" Jisoo asked.

"Bring them to office please! Dads will be happy to see them for sure!" Jennie said with her aegyo.

Jisoo smiled as he adore his wife so much, "So cute!" He pinch her cheek.

Lisa sighed, "Okay, we will bring the kids, but tell us where you are okay?" He said and caress his wife's growing bump.

After their breakfast, the two couples went to their rooms to prepare going to work and mall.

Jisoo was staring at his wife who is brushing her hair, he walk to her back and hugged her.

"You look so pretty baby." He dip his nose on her neck and sniff her. "And smells really good." He said then peck it.

Jennie chuckled then turned around, circling her arms on his neck. "My Mom agreed on baby sitting little Yoongie for a day." She wink at him.

Jisoo's hands sneak on her bottom and massage it circular motion then squeezed it.

The blonde look at the bed where Yoongie is lying down and playing with his Mickey plush then turned to her husband.

"Don't make too much skinship baby, Yoongie is there to guard me up." She giggled.

The brunette guy peck her forehead and bring his hands up to her clothed mounds and did the same thing.

"Hmm." Jennie bite her lips as she's getting turned on with Jisoo's touches.

Jisoo then heard their baby is starting to whimper as he get bored.

He take his hands off his wife and step back, "Daddy isn't touching Mommy anymore." He said then walk to the bed and take him.

"You are so sensitive.." He whispered then kissed his cheek.

"Chu let's go!" Jennie announced.

ChaeLisa and JenSoo ride in their own cars, they are going to the company first before Jennie and Rosé go to the mall.

On their way, Jennie chose to stay at the back seat since Yoong wants his Mommy that made Jisoo sad.

Yoong always take Jennie's attention and it made him so frustrated to not be able to touch his wife.

"Jen.. can you ask Mommy if we can leave Yoongie for a week?" Jisoo asked.

Jennie look at him then shake her head, "No Chu, I can't leave Yoongie for that long, not seeing him for a day is already too much." She said while breastfeeding Yoong.

"I thought you missed me? Almost seven months without making love." He mumbled, "One day isn't enough for us baby."

"I really missed you Chu, but Yoong still needs us."

"He needs you and not me. He only wants his Mommy." He sulk.

"Don't be sad baby, I'll let you do anything with me." She smiled.

"You changed Jennie.." He said.

Jennie creased his eyebrows, "What do you mean?" She asked.

"Nothing.." He shake his head, but in actuality, he already notices Jennie's changes ever since she gave birth.

At first he thought that it's because she's not yet healed but as months passed by, whenever he asks to make love with her, Jennie usually makes excuses unlike before when she would insist for them to make love.