CH 39

Big Mini World

"Dude, I bought presents for my parents and sister. Please give it to them." Lisa said.

Jisoo nodded and drink his beer, they are in the balcony and drinking with the two other Dads.

This is the last night they will see each other and they're making the most out of it.

His flight is in two days, tomorrow he and Jennie will stay in the Penthouse since it's the latter's request.

She wanted to be alone with Jisoo and staying in the Jisoo's Residence isn't great since their families are just around the neighborhood.

"Is Ruby fine?" Daddy Seunghyun asked.

"She said she is.. and I hope she really is fine." He answered then smiled.

He made sure that on the past few days, they were able to build sweet memories.

And he would often remind her about his departure so she'll able to ready her mind.

"Hello Guys!" Jennie came in with plates in hand.

"Please try Chaennie's Pasta!" She said then sit on her boyfriend's lap. "You'll eat that okay?"

Jisoo nodded. "Of course I should eat it! It will be good for sure." He winked at her.

"And because I did something for you! Give me reward." She pouted for a kiss.

Jisoo chuckled and shake his head.

"You'll taste beer baby. Want that?" He asked stroking her waist.

"Just a peck." She said, Jisoo give in and peck her lips.

"Don't make yourself drunk! We're leaving early tomorrow." She whispered.

"Even if I'm drunk, I swear I'll still wake up earlier than you." He giggled.

"Whatever!" She said and kiss his cheek before she walked back to the kitchen.

"I'm glad to see how much you love my daughter, Jisoo." Daddy Seunghyun told him.

"I really love Jennie, Papa. She is the only girl I love."

"I hope that's long lasting."

"My love for your daughter is eternity, Papa. That I can assure you." He smiled.

Jennie look at the time and glance at the entrance from the kitchen. She's waiting for Jisoo to come and go home.

"Honey.. your boyfriend won't leave you." Mommy Park said noticing her.

She sighed as she remembered his departure. "He will Mama. In two days." She sadly said.

The three women look at each other and then to her. "You'll see each other again Sweetie.. Don't be sad." Mommy Chaerin tried to coax her.

"I know.. but I can't help it, I'm gonna miss him so bad." She said.

"Yeah, so you better make the most out of your last day together.. physically alright! Not for real." Rosé said rolling her eyes as she saw her best friend glare at her.

Jennie composed herself. "I know! I wish we can fit all the memories I want us to have in one day."

"Excuse me.. Time for baby Jendeuk to sleep." Jisoo suddenly disturbed them looking so drunk.

Jennie almost jump into her seat as soon as she saw him.

"Alright, Goodnight everyone!!" She said and gave each one of them a kiss.