CH 32

Moments Together

"Jjah! This is Tteokbokki Jendeukie! Good Job!" Jisoo happily told his girlfriend as he portioned the food for all of them to share.

Jennie smiled timidly, she's actually nervous with it. She asked Jisoo to teach her how to cook and of course the brunette man agreed.

"All of you won't be poisoned right?" She asked while following Jisoo to the dining where their families are waiting.

"It looks delicious baby.. don't worry it will taste fine baby." He smiled putting the bowl to the table.

"Jendeukie cooked it." He said proudly.

Jennie's parents look at her in surprise. "When did you learn how to cook Honey?" Mommy Chaerin asked.

"Jisoo guided me Mom. I wanna be a good cook for my future family." She smiled that made her parents proud of her.

"That's my Princess!" Daddy Seunghyun said proudly.

"Let's eat!" Jisoo said.

Lisa cleared his throat. He knew Jennie and Rosé has the same level of knowledge when it comes to cooking, so he think it wouldn't be good.

"I'll just cook food for Rosé." He said, he can't sacrifice Rosé and his baby's health because of an experimental food.

"Why Lice? This is Jennie's first time to cook, we should try it." Jisoo said trying to convince him.

"Rosé's pregnant Jis." He simply answered.

"It's okay Chu." Jennie told her boyfriend.

They started to eat, Somi was nervous to eat it since it was Jennie who cooked but if Jisoo says it will be delicious she will taste it.

She take the food in her mouth and slowly chew it.

"How does it taste?" Lisa asked his sister.

The little kid nodded her head. "It taste good." She said and continued eating everything.

Jennie smiled and look at Jisoo. The brunette man pulled his girlfriend and peck her head.

"I told you.." He whispered.

The whole family eat, as well as Rosé and Lisa.

"Congratulations Sweetheart! Practice even more, and cook different foods. You will be a good cook for Jisoo and your Kids." Eomma Dara said then gave her a motherly smile.

"Thank you Eomma." She answered shyly.

"Oh! You kids finish eating fast! The wedding coordinator will come soon." Eomma Minzy informed them.

"And the dresses and suits will be delivered today too." Mommy Park added.

•••

"Oppa! What do you think of my dress?" Somi showed Jisoo her pink dress.

"You look really pretty Somi-ah! You're always pretty." The brunette man said and pat her head.

The little kid blush at the compliment and clutch on her dress. Jisoo's simple praises makes her really happy.

"Is that true?" She asked.

"Of course! You look like a princess. When you grow up you have to choose for your prince more carefully. Lots of boys will fall in line for you." He said smiling, he's waiting for his girlfriend to go out wearing her dress.

"I already choose who my prince will be." She mumbled shyly.

"Oh, really? That's fast huh! Make sure to introduce him to your Oppa and of course to me. We will talk to him." He said then stood up seeing Jennie walk down the stairs.