CH 77

Merry Go Round

"Waaaahhhh!!!" A loud cry from one of the babies was heard.

Jennie who is busy decorating the living room turned around and saw Hyeon lying down on the floor and crying.

"Oh My gosh Hyeon!" She screamed and ran to the kid to pick him up.

"Sshhh.. Aunt Ruby's here, Sshh." She coax the little boy while stroking his back.

"What happened?" Asked Rosé who just came down from their room.

Jennie look at her, "He fell from the center table." She said.

"Waaahhh!" Yoong who is crawling on the floor cried.

"I'll take Hyeon, Yoong is jealous again." Rosé take her Son to let Jennie carry her always jealous son.

The blonde take her six month old baby and coax him too, "Mommy's here.." She kissed his head to make him stop from crying.

Hyeon is now sobbing and looking at the other baby, "Mimi Hyeon." He told his mother while patting his head.

"You want Mommy to kiss Hyeon's head too?" Rosé asked her Son then kissed the little boy's head.

"All healed." She smiled and the baby hide his face on her chest.

As the two kids started to calm down in their mother's arms, Rosé look around and noticed the beautiful decorations her best friend did.

"You done?" She asked Jennie.

The blonde shake her head, "Not yet." She look at her watch and sighed, Jisoo will come home early today but she's not yet done.

"Want some help?" The red-haired girl asked while stroking her Son's back.

"I can finish this, just play with Hyeon and Yoong please." She said and the red-haired girl nodded.

Rosé take Yoong from her and walk to the garden with Hyeon following her behind.

Jennie sighed and continued what she was doing, she's preparing to surprise her husband since today is Jisoo's birthday.

She will go out later to buy her husband a cake.

After awhile, Jennie finished decorating, she then went to their room and changed her clothes.

She will go out to buy the ingredients she will use to cook food and also buy a cake.

Rosé and the two kids joined her, "Is Jisoo coming home now?" The red-haired girl asked while caressing her baby bump.

"He hasn't called me.." She answered.

Jennie stop the car to the Cake Shop to buy a simple cake for Jisoo, Rosé was left with the two kids, she look at the two who are busy doing their own thing.

Hyeon was eating cookies while Yoong is licking his baby rattle.

She smiled, Jennie's Son look so much like Jisoo and she thinks that he also took his father's behavior.

"Yoongie, today is your Daddy's birthday, that's why your Mommy is so busy." She told the little kid who don't even give a damn of whatever she's telling him.

Jennie came back and put the cake at the backseat then drive to the grocery store for the ingredients.

They went home right after to cook, Jennie was moving fast so everything will be prepared before Jisoo comes home.

Rosé was just watching her best friend so focus and serious in cooking.

Never in her life she have seen the ice princess made an effort for someone not even with her.