CH 35

Why?

"I was asking you why Kim Jisoo? Why?" Eomma Dara's voice could be heard inside Jisoo's office.

Jisoo sighed and stared at nothing, his mom has been asking him about his actions towards Jennie but he don't say a thing.

"Since when did you learn to be rude?" The older woman asked again then hit him on the arm when he didn't speak.

"Ouch Eomma! I'm just busy! Okay?" He reasoned out.

"Busy? If you really want to talk to her you will find a way! Tell me the truth Kim Jisoo! Do you have someone else now?" She asked.

Jisoo just sighed and look at Jennie's phone that's ringing.

"Who is that?" Eomma Dara asked and tried to peek on the phone but Jisoo quickly hide it.

"This is a private matter Eomma." He said standing up.

"I'll just take this call." He told her and answered the call with a big smile on his face then walk away.

"Hello.. I told you I'll call you right? How are you?" Eomma Dara heard him say with a gentle and sweeter tone that she only hear from his Son whenever he talk to Jennie.

Eomma Dara sighed, she honestly feel sad for Jennie. She would noticed the blonde girl would call during their dinner time that means it's midnight in LA but her Son would only glance at the phone then continue eating.

She would ask him almost everyday but Jisoo kept quiet and choose not to talk about Jennie.

She wanted to just tell the blonde girl to stop hoping and just break up with Jisoo but she don't have the right to do that, it's their life.

She could still remember the last time she talk to the younger girl, her heart felt the pain hearing her cry but tried to hide it.

"She must be suffering." She mumbled teary eyed.

Jisoo went back with the stupid smile on his face that made her irritated. She wanted to erased that smile but it's her Son's life.

"Since when did you stop calling her?" She asked. Jisoo's smile faded and just busied himself on his laptop.

"Why don't you answer her calls? Don't you love her anymore?" She asked.

Jisoo sighed and scratched his head in annoyance. "Please Eomma. I'm old enough for my actions, just let me be." He said.

"Old enough? But you can't be man enough to tell your hoping girlfriend to stop waiting for you! If you don't love her then tell her. Not this! You're making her look like a fool for you!" She yelled.

She loves Jennie as her own daughter and she won't let her own child hurt her.

"Kim Jisoo, it's been a month! Spare Ruby from the pain of missing you!" She shouted.

"Eomma, if you keep nagging me, I won't go home anymore!" He talked back.

Eomma Dara was shock to hear his Son talk to her that way. She walk to his side and slap him a little hard to wake him up.

"I didn't raised you this way Kim Jisoo!" She said then cried and walk to the chair.

She don't understand why his child is changing into a rude and secretive kid. It hurts her heart to see him like this.

Jisoo sighed and followed her. "I'm so sorry Eomma. I didn't mean to raised my voice like that."

"He hugged his mother then kiss her cheek. "I'm really sorry."