CH 64

Lonely Love

"Ruby, where are you going?" Rosé's voice boom around the living room.

The red-haired girl is carrying her baby and saw her best friend all dressed up and was about to go out.

Jennie turned around and look at her with her usual gloomy face after Jisoo left more than a month ago.

"Where are you going By?" She asked again.

"Just somewhere." The blonde girl answered.

Rosé stared at her, she always go out but she never told them where she's going. "Can I come? I mean Hyeon and I." She asked.

Jennie shake her head, "It's far Rosie, Hyeon will get tired." She said then walked closer to them.

"I have to go now, I'll be home before dinner." She smiled then gave her best friend and the baby pecks on their cheeks.

Rosé followed the blonde and saw her going in the driver's side. "By, where is your driver?" She asked.

Jisoo told them to never let Jennie drive alone since he's worried that something might happen to her while she's on the road that may cause an accident.

"I'll drive." She said then hop inside the car.

Rosé got surprised then run in front of the vehicle blocking her best friend's way.

"What the.. Rosie move!"

"No, tell me where you're going first." The red-haired girl said while holding her son.

"I'll buy fruits." She said.

Rosé shake her head, Jennie will never trick her. "You just bought fruits yesterday."

Jennie rolled her eyes, Rosé wouldn't let her go. "I'll go to the beach okay? I want to walk around." She said.

"I wanna come with you! It's good for baby Hyeon too."

The red-haired girl run to the driver's seat and opened the door, passing baby Hyeon to her best friend to make sure she won't slip.

"I'll just take his bags." She immediately run inside the house.

Jennie shake her head at her best friend then look at baby Hyeon. "Are you happy?" She asked and kiss his cheek.

"Our Sweet Pea is growing really fast Little Prince, he's growing without his father." She said sadly then blink her eyes to refrain herself from bursting into tears again.

Rosé then went back putting her Son at the backseat. "I'll drive By." She said with a smile.

The blonde sighed, Rosé will do whatever she wants so she just nodded her head and hop off the car then went on the other side.

Rosé drive the car, she was humming while her best friend was just staring outside.

"Do you come to the beach often?" She asked to start a conversation.

"Yeah." She shortly replied.

She would go to the beach to think of Jisoo and their moments in the island.

"You mean, you spend the rest of the day there?" The red-haired girl asked surprisingly.

"Yeah." She said nodding.

Rosé shake her head, Jennie is extra quiet since Jisoo left.

They would see her going out with swollen eyes after talking to Jisoo and couldn't do anything but to entertain her with the help of little Hyeon.