CH 87 ⚠️

Bad Girl

"Sshh, Momma and Poppa is here Yoongie." Mommy Chaerin cooed her crying grandson while rubbing his back.

"Honey, Ruby's not picking up." Daddy Seunghyun said while holding his phone.

"And Jisoo?"

"Nope, Jisoo's phone is off."

"Those two! Their baby is looking for them and they are enjoying themselves!" She said.

"Amamama! Wahhh!" Yoong cried and wiggled his body.

Daddy Seunghyun sighed then take him from his wife, "Jerrell, Poppa will buy you lots of toys tomorrow. So don't cry." He told the little one.

"Tatataaaa!" Yoong called with his quivering lips, he wanted to see his parents but they aren't here.

"I'll try to call them, I don't know where those two go since Ruby wouldn't tell me." Mommy Chaerin said then take her phone and called the other couple.

Daddy Seunghyun nodded and bring Yoong to the balcony to get some fresh air. The little boy is still crying and he don't know what to do.

"Your Mother must've planned something to your Dad, maybe that's the reason why your daddy is acting so weird awhile ago." He talk to the baby.

Yoong was still crying, he don't understand what his grandpa is telling him but he really wants to see his parents.

"Atatataa.." He sobbed.

Mommy Chaerin then went to the balcony then shake her head, "Honey, I don't think Ruby will answer our calls, I already called Rosé and asked about Ruby but she too don't know." She sighed.

Daddy Seunghyun nodded, "Let's just play with Jerrell until he falls asleep." He said and pat Yoong's head.

Mommy Chaerin look at Yoong, "We will scold Mommy and Daddy for leaving Little Jerrell so don't cry now Sweetie." She told the baby with a smile.

Yoong raised his hands for his grandma and Mommy Chaerin take him again, he buried his face on her neck, he's tired of crying and felt sleepy.

"Thank goodness!" Daddy Seunghyun sighed, "I will talk to those kids when they come here!" He said and they all walk back to their room to rest.

•••

"Lalice, do you know where Ruby and Jisoo go?" Rosé asked her husband then hugged him.

She was trying to call her best friends but she can't contact them anymore.

"I don't know, maybe Ruby's killing Jisoo now." Lisa said then chuckled while caressing her arm. "They are old enough chipmunk.. they'll go home maybe tomorrow."

"Yoongie is crying, looking for his parents." Rosé worriedly said.

Lisa peck her forehead. "Don't be too stress chipmunk." He said then caressed her tummy.

"I can't help it, Jisoo was so scared awhile ago. He even told me that he had this premonition about Ruby killing him then will get married and have babies.." She said then sighed, "I didn't listen to him, what if—"

"Don't think like that chipmunk, Ruby will never do anything bad to her husband." Lisa calmed her down.

She could only sigh, "Focus on our babies, our baby girl will be born soon. I can't wait to see our Little Princess.."

Rosé smiled remembering their baby girl's arrival, "In less than a month we can finally hold our Princess.." She look at him.

Lisa look at her lovingly, "You are so beautiful chipmunk. I'm sure our baby will be as beautiful as you." He said then leaned down to kiss her lips.