CH 66

O.M.G [Oh My God]

Rosé went out of her best friend's room then walk to the Nursery, she saw her husband playing with their Son on the couch and sit next to him.

"How's Ruby?" Lisa asked.

"She's packing Jisoo's stuffs, she told me she'll send it back to Seoul." She said while hugging her husband by the arm.

"Why is this happening to them?" She asked sadly.

Lisa look at her then kissed her forehead. "If Ruby just open her mind and heart to listen to her husband everything will be fine." He said then stood up.

"Let's go to our room." He told his wife.

Rosé stood up and intertwined their hands as they both walk to their room with their Son.

They settled on the bed with the red-haired girl breastfeeding her baby and Lisa watching her.

"What if what Ruby heard was true? That Jisoo really has another woman in Seoul." She said then her face turned mad.

"I won't forgive him, he's my best friend but Ruby is my best friend too. And he told me to always be on Ruby's side no matter what happens, I just hope she would take good care of herself, she has a sensitive pregnancy, it won't be good for the baby."

Her husband chuckled at his wife. Her expressions changes rapidly first she has a concerned look then turned to an angry one and turned into a worried look.

"We don't know chipmunk, but Jisoo is flatly denying Ruby's accusations and you know him more than me, once caught, you know Jisoo admit his fault and he always tell the truth even though he knew that he will get scolded."

Rosé nodded, Jisoo isn't a liar he makes mistakes but he admit it right away.

"All Ruby should do is to listen and trust her husband fully." Lisa look at their son and smiled, baby Hyeon is already sleeping.

He take the baby from his wife then put him on the side of the bed, then pulled his wife for a cuddle.

"I'm so worried about Ruby, she hasn't eaten since morning." She pat her husband's head that on her chest.

Lisa pat her bum then playfully squeezed it. "Let her be alone and think."

"You should make dinner for us now Hon."

"I will, later. But let us cuddle for now since we can't be sweet in front of your best friend." He kissed her on the collarbone.

"Yeah, she might think of Jisoo and cry again."

Lisa then sat up and take their Son, "I'll bring him to the nursery." He said then went out.

Rosé chuckled and just waited for him to go back.

"Chipmunk!" Lisa went back and almost jump on the bed that made his wife laugh. He hovered over his wife and immediately kiss her.

Rosé responded immediately while pulling her husband's head closer to her.

"Let's make love." Lisa whispered to his wife.

The red-haired girl kiss him once again then look at him apologetically.

"I want to but I'm sorry baby, I can't do it while I'm thinking about Ruby and Jisoo. I'm really sorry." She said sadly.

Lisa nodded, Rosé cares a lot about her best friends and he understand it.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." She smiled at him.

"I'll look forward to that." Her husband smiled then lean forward for a kiss. "I love you." He mumbled.