CH 41

You-aholic

Jisoo is tapping his right fingers on his desk while resting his head on his left hand.

He's getting frustrated waiting for his girlfriend to answer his call. He has been calling her since morning but Jennie wasn't answering.

"Are you getting back on me?" He thought.

It's lunch time but he hasn't eaten yet since Jennie and him eat at the same time through video call but where is his pretty girlfriend right now?

He tapped his phone that's on the phone stand and called her again but she still won't answer.

He's so near in throwing his phone but he won't do that, Jennie will get mad at him.

He don't understand himself but after their last night together, Jisoo has become more clingy on his girlfriend.

He wouldn't last a day without hearing her voice and he easily lose his patience if Jennie won't talk to him.

He sighed to calm himself down and hold his phone, tapping on it and calling her again, after a couple of rings, she finally answered.

"Jichu!!" Jennie's face was shown on the screen.

He heaved a deep sigh of relief. "Baby.. what did you do? Why aren't your answering my calls?" He whined. "Been calling you for the past hours." He added.

Jennie laughed and kissed the screen. "I'm sorry Chu.. I was talking to my mom awhile ago." She explained.

"I thought you don't wanna talk to me." He pouted.

"Of course not, I love talking to you." She smiled. "Don't be sad okay? I'm already here. Anyway.. Have you eaten lunch already?" She asked.

He shake his head. "Not yet! I was waiting for you." He's still pouting.

Jennie is getting used to his actions. "You're so cute!! Let's eat now! What do you have?" She asked.

Jisoo's face light up and take the lunch box his mother made. "Um.. I have Galbbi Jjim." He showed it to her. "What's your dinner?"

"I'm craving for some Tteokbokki so mommy made me some!! Look!" Jennie giggled, she's in the dining room while her parents were inside their room.

"Wow! Let's eat now." Jisoo said and they started eating.

"Um. This is really good, eomma's cooking is the best!" He exclaimed then cleared his throat.

"Of course baby Jendeuk's the second best." He giggled, never forget Jennie's cooking or she'll be upset.

Jennie swallowed the food in her mouth. "Yeah, Eomma's food is the best. But.. I will practice hard to be the best cook in our family someday." She smiled.

"Of course! Baby Jendeuk will be the best Mommy and wife in the world." He felt giddy by just talking to her.

"Eat well baby! Don't talk too much!" She told him and he nodded.

"Um.. Jendeukie.. Are you wearing make up right now?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh? No Chu, I just finished shower. I didn't put make up at all." She said holding her face.

"Oh really? You look so pretty even without any make up on! You should always show them your bare face." He said then winked at her.

Jennie blushed at what he said. "Sweet talker. How is your day so far?" She asked.

"Um.. Good baby.. I had a meeting early in the morning.. Oh by the way Jen, Seulgi and the group are inviting me for a get together later." He informed her.