CH 22

Jensoo Date

The Couple were preparing to go out, Jisoo is eager to get his two points today so he will bring his girlfriend on a date.

"Babe, where exactly are we going?" Jennie asked brushing her hair.

"Nothing special baby." He answered as he zipped up his pants.

Jennie finished preparing and turned to Jisoo who's sitting on the bed and busy putting his shirt on.

She stood up in front of him. "Nothing special? Let's just stay here then." She said and fixed his collar.

Jisoo put his arms on her waist and pulled her towards him. "But I wanna go out with you." He pouted. "Don't you wanna be with me?"

Jennie caressed his hair and smiled at her boyfriend's cuteness. "Of course I do. But we can also stay here. At least I won't be worried, I won't see your fangirls."

Jisoo sighed, he's also thinking about her fanboys but his moment with his girlfriend is more important.

"But.. whatever Jichu wants, Jichu will get." Jennie broke his trance by cupping his face.

Jisoo smiled, Jennie changed a little bit, she became more considerate and not just thinking about what she wants.

And right now, he's even more confident about their relationship, cause after Jennie's drunk confession last night, he became more secure about his position to her life.

"Thank you baby." He felt happy and hugged her, he kissed her tummy.

"No problem babe. Just promise me you won't look at other beautiful girls around." It's her time to get insecure.

"Of course! No one beats my girlfriend. You're the most beautiful girl in my eyes future Mrs. Kim!" He cheekily said.

Jennie blushed at his remarks. "You never fail to make me happy Jichu." She said as she untangle his arms around her waist.

Jisoo stood up and straightened his shirt. "Do I look good?" He asked.

"You always look handsome my Love!" She giggled.

Jisoo intertwine their fingers and walked out, the Chaelisa already went out for a date. He guided his girlfriend to get in the car.

Jisoo smiled as he remember again her confession, Jennie don't remember anything about what she did and so he won't bring it up anymore.

What's important to him is that he knows what she feels for him.

He drive his car to their home to talk to his parents, Jennie didn't get off the car since Jisoo told her not to.

After a couple of minutes he went out and drive to an amusement park, Jisoo parked the car and the both of them walked inside.

Jisoo was amazed, it wasn't his first time going in a place like this but it still amazes him.

"Baby, let's ride a roller coaster!" Jisoo pulled her to the ticket booth.

Jennie doesn't like rides since she get motion-sickness and there's no way she will ride in any of it even if Jisoo begs for it.

"Jichu.. I don't like to ride in any of it!" She said in horror.

Jisoo pouted and held her hands. "Come on. This will be the first time we will ride together." He told her.

"Chaeyoung and I ride it together back in the States when we were in grade school and we totally loved it." He tried hard to convince her.

"Well at least you tried it once in your life!" She said nonchalantly. She's not convinced and she will never get persuaded.