CH 27

First Day Isn't Always Great

Jisoo was sneaking in Jennie's room, the girl is sleeping in her shared room with Rosé.

Their parents decided for them to stay in separate rooms for some reasons they didn't clear.

They rented a big antediluvian type of house that has seven rooms.

Chaennie are together in one room as Lisoo are together. Somi stays with her parents while there's one excess room.

The house has a huge garden and a place where they can have a simple gathering. There's also a music room for a music lovers like the four teens.

"Jisoo?" The said guy stiffened hearing his name being called. "Where are you going?"

"Mama." He called scratching his head. "Um... I just wanna check on Jendeukie." He said.

Mommy Chaerin eyed him then nodded her head.

"Go ahead Son, but make sure to go out before your Dads go back from roaming around." Jisoo nodded his head furiously and went to the room.

He saw his girlfriend lying on the bed. "Jen." He called. "Baby Jendeuk!"

"Chu, I'm sleepy." Jennie said turning her back on him.

Jisoo pouted, Rosé and Lisa went out with Somi to see what's outside while Jennie is just sleeping.

He laid next to her and pulled her on top of him. "Baby..." Jisoo said and kissed her cheek.

Jennie is getting irritated with her boyfriend, she honestly wanted to sleep all day but he's trying to make her move.

Jisoo cupped her face and shower her kisses. "Jen.. I won't stop until you get up!" He said giggling.

"Seriously Chu! Please let me sleep!" She said a little louder and leaned her head on his chest.

Jisoo shake his body, and tickle her. "Baby.. come on!! Let's make this week memorable!!! Baby!!" He keeps on shaking his body.

Jennie rolled down and pushed him off the bed making him fall on the floor.

"You know you should never disturb my sleep!!" She shouted.

Jisoo stood up and was about to go near her but she hit his arm. "Don't go near me! Go away!" She shouted.

Jisoo creased his eyebrows. "I just want to roam around!" He said shouting.

"Go out alone! I'm not in the mood! Don't talk to me!" She shouted back and covered herself with blanket.

"Jen.." Jisoo pulled the blanket off her. "I'm sorry, let's go out. You've been sleeping since we arrived and now it's already afternoon! Come on! Rosé and Lisa were out too." He said.

"If you're planning on sleeping the whole week, you shouldn't have went here in the first place! Such a lazy Princess." He commented.

Hearing this made Jennie sat up and hit his chest. She's not in the mood and she don't understand why Jisoo kept on making her get up and do something.

Jisoo held his face and stared at her. She crossed her arms. "Don't you ever talk to me Nor go near me! Go out now! I don't wanna see you!" She said angrily.

"I just wanna be with you since it will be our last week together before you go back to the States, if you don't wanna be with me then tell me!" He shouted.

"Go out! Go wherever you want and don't bother me!" She said and covered herself with blanket once more.

"Your mood swings are getting worse!" Jisoo stood up immediately as he went out and closed the door going out of the house.