CH 20

Their Little Game

Jisoo and Lisa woke up earlier, they cook breakfast for their princesses before they go to School.

"Jis! Wendy planned a get together when you go back." Lisa started their conversation.

"Oh really?" He asked excitedly. His friend nodded. "Wow, can't wait. I'm gonna tell them about Jennie and I."

"Wow can't wait." He said and went in Rosé's room to wake her up.

Jisoo went to wake his girlfriend too. "Baby." He called. Jennie turned her on the other side.

Jisoo smiled and hovered over her and kissed her neck.

"Hmm." Jennie stirred in her sleep. And felt her boyfriend now sucking on her neck.

"Babe.. it's freaking early in the morning. Stop that." She said sleepily but didn't bother to push him.

"It's workout time baby." He whispered and lick her ear.

Jennie shivered and pushed him. "I will take a bath. Wanna come?" She asked biting her lip.

"I'm a good boy baby. Let's just workout here." He laid down and waited for her to be on top.

Not long after Jennie kissed him, sucking on his lip. "Hmm." She moaned as Jisoo quickly slid his hand inside her shirt and squeezed her breast.

"Yah!! You two breakfast time!!" Jisoo groaned and stood up.

"I can't believe you are so pervert Jisoo." Jennie shake her head. Noticing how her boyfriend loves groping her breast.

Jisoo smiled and hugged her from the back. "I love you." He whispered and kneed her breast once more.

They went out and joined the other couple. They were eating breakfast, they have school today.

Jisoo is excited to see his friends and bond with them.

"Hon! Ruby and I made a burger! We call it Chaennie burgers!!" The Chipmunk Princess excitedly told her boyfriend.

Lisa looked at their friends as if confirming if it's true. And Jisoo nodded.

"Wow! My chipmunk is learning how to make foods now eh." Lisa proudly told hugged his girlfriend.

"Of course, when we get married I will cook us food." She showed her killer smile.

Lisa smiled awkwardly. "I can't wait." He laughed. After they eat the couples drive their own car with their girlfriends.

"Jichu.. do you have plans for us today?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo shake his heads, he actually plans on getting together with his friends. "I will hang out with my friends Jen." He said.

Jennie knitted her eyebrows. "Okay." She said.

"But if you wanna come with us, they won't mind for sure." He nervously said.

"No, I'll just stay home." She answered. "I'll let you hang out with your friends."

He can't believe it. "Really?"

Jennie nodded smiling wickedly. Somehow seeing her smile like this made him nervous. He then pulled off since they're already in school.

He walked her to her room and kissed her forehead. "I-I'll just send you home after school, don't worry baby I'll be home before midnight." He whispered.

Jennie smiled again and walked to her room. She stopped and turned to Jisoo.

"Don't bother to drive me home. I'll go home with Rosie." Jisoo nodded. "And don't bother to go home in our flat. Go home to your house, okay?!" She smiled and went in.