CH 49 ⚠️

Up & Down

Jennie was driving back to their rented home from the downtown market.

She bought her boyfriend an ice cream since Jisoo is craving for it. She also bought some snacks for them.

A loud ringing was heard, she look at Jisoo's phone and found Rosé calling.

"Argh! This pregnant kid will shower her aegyo with my Jisoo again!" She complained.

In the past days, Rosé always calls Jisoo and tell him about her pregnancy and how important for her boyfriend to be there on the day she'll give birth.

She rolled her eyes and answered the call.

"Jishoo.." Rosé's cute voice was heard. Jennie didn't answer first as she focus herself from parking the car.

"Jishoo.. Lalice don't want me to talk to you too much, he told me our baby will look like you."

She take the phone and went out with the grocery bags then walk inside the house.

"Jishoo.." Rosé kept calling her boyfriend.

She saw him busy searching something inside the fridge. "I'm home!" She announced.

"Baby!!" Jisoo greeted his girlfriend and take the bags on her hand then kissed her.

"I missed you." He said then put the grocery items in the fridge.

"Chu.. Your kid is calling you again." She said then put the phone on the counter and walked to their room to change.

Jisoo take the phone and talk to Rosé. "Chaeyoungie! It's late night in LA why are you still awake?" He asked looking at his watch.

"Jishoo.. Where have you been? I've been talking and talking but you're not answering." The red-haired girl whined.

"I'm sorry.. my phone is with Jendeukie.. call Jennie's phone instead." He said and started to eat the ice cream.

"Jisoo.. when are you and Ruby are coming here together?"

"In a few weeks, we'll get married next month." He said, the Park still didn't know about it since they only informed their parents yesterday.

He heard her squeal so loud that he has to put the phone away from his ears.

"Is it true? I'm so happy!! But.." She said.

"But what?" He asked.

Jennie then went back and sat on his lap. He turned the phone on speaker then put it on the table.

"Will I be part of the entourage?" She asked shyly.

Jennie take his spoon and eat by herself.

"Of course! You'll be Jennie's bridesmaid Princess." He smiled and kissed his girlfriend's cheek.

His girlfriend shove a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth then give him loud kisses on his cheek then put her lips beside his ears.

"I've been missing you so much.." She whispered and lick it that made him shiver.

"Yah! Is Ruby with you?" Rosé asked.

Jennie turned to the phone. "Yes why? I'm having my sweet moments with my boyfriend!" She shouted and hugged Jisoo by the neck possessively.

"Alright alright! I'll sleep now!"

"Goodnight Princess." Jisoo said.

"Night Rosie!" Jennie said and let Rosé hang up.