CH 82

Girls and Peace

Lisa, Hyeon and Rosé just came out from the latter's check up.

Their second baby's gender is finally revealed and they can't hide their happiness about it, especially Lisa.

"Hyeon, you will be a big brother soon!" Rosé told their Son.

They are now in the car going to their Parents' home and tell them the good news. "You will be a very good older brother okay?"

"Wow!" Hyeon answered.

"Chipmunk, have you called Jisoo?" Lisa asked while driving.

"Yep, he told me they will be there after Ruby is done shopping." The red-haired girl said while giving her Son some snacks.

"I wanna go shopping too, Hon." She pouted.

She envy her best friend, Jennie gets everything she wants because Jisoo easily give it to her.

As for Lisa, he always tell her that they should buy things for the baby first.

"We'll buy everything you want after our baby is born, I promise." Lisa smiled.

"Okay.." She said and continued feeding her Son.

"Mimi Boom Boom.." Hyeon look up to his Mother while making vibrations with his mouth.

Rosé look at him, "You wanna drive a car?" She asked.

"Hyeon boom boooooom!!!" The little one pouted his lips while raising his arms.

Lisa look at them in the mirror then smiled, "Hyeon.. you want Daddy to buy you a car?" He asked.

Rosé kissed her Son's head, "You'll play with Yoongie okay?.." She said that earned a clap from little Hyeon.

"We'll buy Hyeon his own Toy Car." The head of the family said with a smile.

"Yey!!!" Rosé cheered that made the little one happy and clap too.

"We're here now Chipmunk!" Lisa announced and park the car in front of a cake shop.

Lisa hop off the car, he then take Baek Hyeon and aided Rosé in getting off the car.

The couple then went in to order the cake Rosé will choose.

After half an hour, the family finally finished choosing the cake for tonight. Lisa drive them to the Park Home.

They arrived with Rosé and Baek Hyeon sleeping on the backseat. Lisa wake his wife up and told her that they are already there.

Lisa take the cake then went in. He went back to take Hyeon and help Rosé to hop off.

"Wait I'll call Ruby.." She said and waited for best friend to answer.

"Hello?"

"Ruby, Where are you?"

"Still shopping.. why?"

"We're already here, come here fast for the get together." She said.

"Alright! Be there in an hour or so. Just rest for a while Rosie."

"Okay.." She said while Lisa take Hyeon from his car seat. "See you later By, bye!"

"Bye."

"Come here now Chipmunk!"

The red-haired girl nodded and the whole family went inside the busy home of Park since they will host the gathering for tonight.

•••