CH 13

Dilemma

"I can't take this anymore, tell me you won't regret this Jen." He told her.

Jennie panted. "I won't Chu. I love you!" She said and kissed him again.

Jisoo's kissed back slipping his tongue in her mouth as he explore his girlfriend's sweet cavern.

The girl underneath felt hot even more because of the sloppy kiss her boyfriend is giving her. Then getting satisfied with her lips, his kisses went down to her neck and suck and nip it.

"Aahh. Chu!" Jennie moaned, she didn't realize that her boyfriend took her necklace and put it aside.

It made him more eager, his hands sneak its way inside her blouse feeling her abs up to cupped her clothed breast.

Jennie was feeling dizzy and strong ardor. She was pulling his head on her neck to suck it even more.

"Aahh!" She moaned as he squeezed her clothed breast her eyelids are getting heavy and the sensation is too much.

Getting enough on her neck, he went back on her lips and kissed her passionately as his freed her breast.

He then stood up and unbuckle his belt and put down his pants leaving him with only boxers on.

He touch his member and realized that it was already hard, with shaking hands he then started unbuttoning her blouse but then he noticed that his girlfriend wasn't moving. He kissed her but she wasn't responding.

"Jendeukie~" He called, he went to turn on the lights and found that she's sleeping.

He sighed and buttoned up her blouse and laid her properly before he went to the bathroom to unleash the heat he's feeling.

After he shower, he went out and turned off the lights and laid down next to the sleeping goddess and cover themselves with blanket.

"Goodnight Jendeuk. I love you!" He whispered and kissed her head.

The next morning Jennie woke up with a heavy feeling. She looked around and saw Jisoo sleeping next to her as his back facing her.

Her eyes went wide as the memory last night flashed her mind. 'Oh God! Did something happened last night?' She thought panicking.

She sneak on the cover to look at herself and sigh in relief as she's still wearing her blouse last night.

Then guilt strikes her, she remembered how turned on they were last night, Jisoo must have suffered again last night because of her. She knew this wasn't the first time they almost did it. But she never heard him complain.

She stood up and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. She went out after and saw Jisoo stretching up on the bed. She smiled and walked to him.

"Good morning my dearest boyfie." She greeted and she sat on the bed and planted kisses all over his face.

Jisoo held her waist and put her on top of him. "Good Morning baby Jendeuk." He said as he pulled her for a brief kiss.

"Jichu, I'm sorry for last night.. I'm really really sorry." She said guiltily.

The brunette man cupped her face. "Don't say sorry baby. It's fine." He said.

"Are you hungry? Come on let's cook breakfast." He put her down on the bed and stood up and went to the bathroom.

Jennie waited for him on the bed.

Jisoo then went out and found a sleeping Jennie on the bed, he chuckled at how much his girlfriend loves to sleep.