CH 84

Boys & Girls

"Kyaaaahhhh!" Yoong wiggled his feet in happiness as his father chase after them.

"I'm coming Yoongie!" Jisoo said in a teasing tone while running.

Jennie who is carrying Yoong was tired of running around the garden.

The two has been playing around since morning and now that it's already late afternoon the little kid still have a lot of energy.

"Can I rest for a minute?" Jennie asked then went inside the house.

She settled in the living room with Yoong sitting on her lap.

Jisoo sit next to her with his head leaning on the backrest of the couch. Yoong look at them extend his hands to his father while doing close and open.

"Tataaa!" He squealed.

Jisoo take him then lifted the kid up until he face Yoong's tummy, he move his head and buried his face on it then blow on his tummy.

"Kyaaahhhh!" Yoong hold him by his hair as he got tickled with what his father doing.

Jennie smiled, she's happy to see that the two are now inseparable.

Although sometimes the baby is still jealous over his father, Yoong grow to love his father and this made Jisoo really happy.

"Alright! Practice walking again." She heard Jisoo said.

The brunette guy put the baby down then hold his hands and the baby started walking.

The blonde stood up to shower leaving the two having a father and Son bonding.

While the blonde went to their room, Jisoo and Yoong were having a great time in the living room.

"Want Dada to let go of you?" He asked the baby who just look up and giggled at him, showing his baby teeth. "You are so cute!"

Yoong felt excited with his father's tone, he jump up and down with his hands being held by his father tightly.

The brunette guy smiled then pick his baby up then went outside. "Let's surprise Mommy.." He told Yoong then kiss his cheek.

Yoong clap his hands then move it close and open. "Tata.." He look at his Dad while drooling then lean closer to his face.

The brunette guy had his eyes close as his Son lick his cheek. "I'm not an ice cream Yoongie." He said.

He wipe his cheek and his baby's mouth then walk faster until they arrived in a garden.

"We'll pick a flower for Mommy okay?" He said showing his Son different colors of flowers.

"Wah!!" Yoong said in amazement with his mouth opened wide.

Jisoo chuckled then kiss his cheek, "You are so cute! I love you!" He said then pick some flowers then let Yoong smell it.

The Little Boy scratch his nose and push his hand away then hide his face to his neck.

"You don't like this?" He asked then walk back home, "Mommy will definitely like this." He happily said.

•••

The blonde girl just finish taking a bath, she went out of the bathroom and was surprise to see Jisoo and Yoong holding flowers.

Her husband who was carrying Yoong walk closer to her. "Yoong wanna give you something." He said with a smile.

"Yoongie, give this to Mommy." He said then hand the baby the flower.