CH 91

Tinkerbell

ChaeLisa Couple with their two kids are in the Amusement Park and were just walking around, Lisa is carrying Hyeon as Rosé is carrying Seohyun.

Lisa smiled at Seohyun who is leaning to her Mother's shoulder but the baby hide her face that made him sad.

His daughter don't come near him because he's a stranger to her, the observant Hyeon noticed his Daddy.

"Dada Shad." He said and tightened the hug on Lisa's neck. "Shess make Dad shad."

His statement caught Rosé's attention, she look at her husband then clung her arm to his, "Give her time Hon."

"I know.."

But Hyeon wouldn't let his Daddy be sad for the whole day, so he called his Sister's attention and wave at her, "Shesh, Wook! Oppa wuvs Dada." He said and kissed Lisa's lips.

Seohyun look alternately at Lisa and her brother then cried thinking that the strange man is stealing her Oppa.

"Shh.. Don't cry Honey.." Rosé coax her. "Are you hungry?" She asked but the baby kept crying.

Hyeon stared at her sister, he don't understand why she's crying. He then look at his father with a pout. "Hyeon make Shesh cwy.." He said sadly. "Hyeon bad."

"No baby, she's just jealous because you kissed Daddy and not her." Lisa cooed him because he cries.

The little boy look at his sister then reach out to pat her back, "Oppa wuv Shesh. No cwy." He said.

The couple stop as Hyeon was trying to hug his sister. "You wanna kiss Princess?" Lisa asked and the little boy nodded.

Hyeon move his head and kiss his sister on her cheek, "Dada too." He said, telling his father to kiss his sister.

Lisa smiled and shake his head, "Princess will cry even more if Daddy come near her." He told his Son.

Rosé felt sorry for her husband, it pains her heart to see him longing to touch Seohyun.

He would just look at her from a distance or would take a chance to kiss and hug her when the baby sleeps. She could feel how her husband is hurting and she's sorry for him.

"Why?" The little boy asked, he has a lot of questions to her sister but of course the baby girl can't speak yet.

The red-haired girl is thinking of the ways to get Seohyun and Lisa close to each other,

"Let's go and have some snack over there!" She said and they walk to the small restaurant.

Rosé placed Seohyun to a high chair beside Lisa and put Hyeon beside her.

Lisa look at Seohyun who is starting to whimper and raised her hands for her mother. "Chipmunk, take her now before she cries." He told his wife.

Rosé shake her head, "No, Lalice! Feed her like a father would."

"Waaahhh!" The little girl cried out loud.

Lisa sighed, his wife wouldn't do anything to stop Seohyun. So he gently put a hand on the baby's back and stroke it up and down to calm her down.

"Don't cry Princess.. Daddy is here." He told her.

"Waahh! Amama!" Seohyun look at him with trembling lips.

Lisa stood up, "I'll be back." He said then run out of the restaurant.

"Seohyun, be good to Daddy.. It's hard for him to know that you don't like him." She told her daughter who just kept on crying and spreading her arms for her.