CH 58 ⚠️

Beautiful

The couple were in the indoor bathroom, Jennie take her top and brassiere off with her back facing her husband.

Jisoo did the same thing, throwing his top somewhere inside the shower room.

Jennie was about to take her pyjamas off when Jisoo back hugged her, his hands on her bare mounds.

"Let Jichu do it." He whispered to her ear.

The blonde nodded, Jisoo turned her around pulling her to lean on the wall then kissed her lips with his hands squeezing her soft round breasts.

"I love you.." He whispered, Jennie's breathing hitched as he played with her perky pinkish nipples with his fingers.

Jennie pulled his head to hers and open her mouth, Jisoo played his tongue on hers while massaging her mounds circular motions.

"I love you.." Jennie mumbled.

He fix her hair and peck her forehead. "You are beautiful Jen.." He told her then peck her lips one last time before he kneeled down facing her tummy.

He kissed her flat belly, dipping his tongue on her navel that earned a loud moan from his love.

"Chu, Jisoo.. Oh Gosh." She bite her lips as Jisoo gave few bites on it leaving some red marks on it.

Jisoo look up to her and smiled. "I love you." He said then leaned to kiss her clothed crotch.

The blonde felt goosebumps all over her body as Jisoo opened his mouth and gave big bites on her covered pussy while his hands on her bum groping her two butt cheeks.

"Hmm.. hmm." He hummed as he kept biting on it.

The blonde could feel her clit throbbing in excitement, she can't wait to feel his amazing tongue working on her womanhood.

"Chu.. I want you.." She said while panting.

He nodded then hold the hem of her sleeping pants and slowly pulled it down together with her underwear.

He felt his member hardened as he have a good look on Jennie's precious womanhood, the blonde quickly kick it away. He used his thumbs to spread her cunt lips out.

The brunette guy moaned and move his head closer to her then sniff it.

"Fuck!" He groaned as his mouth watered.

Jennie's womanhood smells really great for his liking and he definitely missed having his wife in his arms.

Jennie was watching her husband worship her sacredness while stroking his hair.

Jisoo bite his lips and used the thumb on his right hand to stroke her slit in a slow manner.

He moaned feeling his wife's soft flesh while Jennie could feel her legs getting weak with her husband's way of loving her.

He massage her pussy with his fingers as Jennie's lower body is now drenched.

Jisoo look up to his wife, "Can I do you now?" He asked and she immediately nodded.

Jisoo take her left leg then put it on his shoulder, he spread it again and run his tongue across the slit.

Jennie moaned out loud as she felt her husband's tongue working down there.

The brunette guy traced her slit down to her throbbing clit until he reached her precum soaked core.

Jennie leaned her head on the wall as she hold on tight on Jisoo's head.