CH 76

My Child

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Baek Hyeon.. Happy Birthday to you!!"

Everyone clapped their hands.

Rosé kissed her Son's cheek who is in Lisa's arms. "Happy Birthday My Prince." She whispered.

Lisa leaned down with his Son to blow the candle, "Yey!" He cheered and the celebrator squealed in happiness while clapping his hands.

JenSoo walk to where the Manoban family is and greeted the birthday boy, "Happy Birthday Hyeon Hyung!"

Jisoo who was carrying his almost four month old baby smiled at them, as Jennie gave the kid a kiss.

"Happy Birthday Baby Boy!" She greeted.

The guests went back to their seats to eat, JenSoo and ChaeLisa sat down to their seats, while their babies are playing with the elders and Somi.

"Ahhh I'm so tired!" Rosé groaned, Lisa hugged her sideways.

They are tired preparing for their Son's first birthday, Rosé wanted it to be the most perfect first birthday celebration ever and so she really put all her efforts for this.

"This is perfect Rosie, Congratulations for a job well done." Jennie complimented her best friend.

"Hyeon is growing up so fast!" Jisoo shake his head, he couldn't believe that time passes so quickly.

"I know, Yoongie too." Lisa said while nodding.

Jennie look at her husband and smile, they had a tough life as new parents but they were happy having their baby.

Jisoo smiled widely, "Yoongie is a happy baby." He said.

"Yeah, and a shikshin too." Jennie chuckled and look at their baby who is getting a lot of love to his grandparents.

Rosé nodded, she knew how much little Yoongie loves milk from his Mommy, they would often hear him cry because he's hungry.

"And he is handsome like me." He said.

Jennie hugged him, "Yeah, I'm glad you and little Yoongie have the same features."

Lisa smiled seeing them all sweet, the two didn't fight that big anymore after Jennie gave birth.

They became really matured and would always talk about little Yoong and his future.

Truly, Jerrell Yoong made a huge change to the couple's life.

"Mam..ma!!!" They heard a small voice called.

The two couples look to their side and found Manoban Appa and Appa Jiyong carrying the two babies, Hyeon was holding his new toy from Daddy Park while Yoong was smiling widely.

"Mam...maaaa!!" Hyeon called his mother once again.

Rosé and Jennie take their babies then went back to their seat.

Jisoo hold Yoong's hands and play with him while the baby is sitting on his mother's lap.

"You're coming to Daddy's office tomorrow?" He asked the baby happily.

"You're bringing him again?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo nodded, he often bring his baby everywhere he goes especially in the office and show everyone their little Yoongie because he is proud of him and his wife.

"I will never wonder if little Yoong will take over the business at an early age." Rosé said then laugh.

Lisa look at Hyeon, "Should I bring my little Hyeon to office too?" He asked and the little boy just out the toy in his mouth while giggling.