CH 16 ⚠️

Making Her His

Jisoo was stoned for a moment because of what he heard. "She's breaking up with me.." He mumbled. "No." He said and ran to catch her. He saw her standing in front of the lift door.

"Jen!" He called. He hold her arms but she kept on pushing him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't cheat on you, I'm not gonna prank you again. I'm sorry." He apologized.

Jennie was wiping her tears away, the lift door opened, she was about to get in but Jisoo hugged her tight. "Please Jen.. don't do this.. don't break up with me, I love you please." He pleaded, he kneeled down hugging her by the waist.

"I'm going home Chu." She said as she try to untangle his arms around her.

"No, no. You'll stay with me.." He said, he started to cry at the thought of them breaking up.

"Let go of me, Kim Jisoo!!" She shouted as she wiggled. But stopped as she heard him sob.

"Are you crying?" She suddenly asked as she lifted his head up, Jisoo is really crying. She wiped his tears away.

"Jen, please I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. I promise!!"

Jennie sighed and crossed her arms. "You shouldn't let people see you cry, it's very girly Chu." She commented.

"Get up now." She ordered.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" He asked.

"Who said so?"

"It's okay if you're mad. But please don't break up with me!"

"You now know how hurt I got with your prank." She said. Jisoo looked at her confusedly.

She rolled her eyes. "Stand up now!" Jisoo then stood up.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "The break up.."

"It was just a prank, to get back on you. You should know that this kind of things shouldn't be done. This isn't fun Chu." She lectured him and he nodded.

"We're still together?" He asked for assurance.

"Yeah, but if you want we..."

"No no no. I got it. It was just a prank to get back on me..." He said as he sighed in relief. "I thought you're gonna leave me." He said. "I'm really sorry Jen."

"You should really be. I was so mad and upset with what I heard."

"I'm sorry." He whispered again as he pulled her back to the penthouse. "I will cook dinner." He said but Jennie stopped him.

"I'm sleepy." She said and went upstairs. Jisoo followed her. "I'm sleeping in the other room." She announced.

"Don't you wanna sleep next to me?" He asked.

Jennie wanna smack this dumb guy. He don't know how to make her feel better. "I'm mad Jisoo. I'm still mad. You should do something for me to forgive you."

"What do you want me to do?" He asked innocently.

"Make love to me." She said smiling.

Jisoo was surprised. "A-are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm just kidding. You go sleep now. Have a good dream." She said and went in.

She was in deep slumber when she suddenly felt a heavy weight on top of her. She opened her eyes and saw Jisoo hovering over her.

"Chu. What are you doing here?" She asked as she sat up.

"I can't sleep Jendeukie." He whispered and kissed her lips. Jennie was surprised at first but she responded anyway.