CH 95 ⚠️

Tonight

Jisoo is going home from the Airport, he just went back in LA after a week from a business trip in San Francisco.

No one fetch him since they don't know that he will go home earlier than expected.

He sighed and look at the cab driver, "Please stop at Parker's." He said, he will buy his wife flowers as peace offering.

They fought before he fly to San Francisco because his wife didn't told him that he met Jay again and was paying a visit to Jennie while he was working in the office for three consecutive days.

He just found out about it with Hyeon and Yoong when the two kids told him that the 'Bad Uncle' is always there to make Jennie happy.

The blonde explained about it, saying that it's just a friendly visit, but his jealousy took over him and started a fight with his wife.

The cat girl gave in and said sorry to him when he didn't talk to her the next day but Jisoo still ignored her until he flew to San Francisco.

Jennie was calling him but he don't answer it until the blonde stop calling him, he calls Rosé whenever he wants to talk to Yoong.

His anger subsided on his last couple of days in San Francisco, he just decided to just let it pass and surprise his wife, after all it was just a petty fight.

After he bought beautiful flowers, he ride the cab again and went straight home.

He bite his lip as the car stop in front of their house, he hop off and knock on the door.

"Where are they?" He asked himself then take the keys inside his bag. He went inside the house but no one was there.

He sighed, and went out with the flowers and toys he bought for Yoong.

He take his car and drive to their Parents' home hoping that his babies are there.

He arrived in no time, he hop off taking the bouquet and bags of toys with him. He found their parents and ChaeLisa in the garden.

"Surprise!!" He cheerfully said but his smile faded as he saw Jennie sitting beside another guy, "Jay.." He thought.

"Jisoo?" Their Parents called in surprise.

Jennie look up and felt her heart pace fast seeing her husband standing a few minutes away from her.

"Jichu!" She called and run to hug him. "I missed you! You didn't talk to me for too long.. Are you still mad at me?" She asked as she tightened the hug.

"Where's Yoong?" He asked emotionlessly.

The blonde look up and felt hurt seeing the coldness in his eyes, she broke the hug and look down.

"He's sleeping in my room." She said and just like on cue, Yoong's loud crying voice was heard.

"You left him to be with another guy.." He said and walk inside the house and went straight to his wife's room.

Jisoo coaxed his Son, "Don't cry, Dada's here. We're going home now you like that?" He asked the little boy.

"Yesh!" The little boy said still sobbing, he cried since he didn't see his Mommy in the room.

Jennie followed and watch the two boys talk. "Look, Dada bought you lots of toys." He showed him the bags of new toys for Yoong.

Jennie sat down on the bed and hold his shoulder but Jisoo stood up carrying Yoong.

"Yoong and I are going home, enjoy with your boyfriend." He said then went out. "We're going home!" Jisoo announced to everyone.

"Jisoo!" The other guy called and smiled at him. "Remember me? Jay."