CH 57

Wonderland

The couple landed in Malè International Airport at afternoon, Jisoo was carrying all their luggage as Jennie was just quietly holding her bag.

After so much planning they ended up in Maldives after Lisa showed them the beauty of this country.

Jennie immediately fell in love and got excited by just seeing all the pictures their friend presented to them, and so they decided to come there right away.

They walked out of the airport and were pick up by the shuttle service to drive them to the jetty where there's a speedboat to bring them to the Villa they will check in.

Jennie was looking at the sceneries outside while Jisoo was browsing on his phone for the activity they will do first thing in the morning.

He glance at his quiet wife, Jennie is not in the mood ever since they boarded in the plane because Jisoo unintentionally shouted at her in the airport that earned the people's stares and it embarrassed her a lot.

He then put his left hand on her waist pulling her closer to him then kissed her shoulder. "Jendeukie.. are you tired?" He asked but the latter didn't answer.

"I love you.." He whispered, he has been apologizing to her during the plane ride but Jennie don't wanna talk to him and just sleep, eat and watch movie the whole twenty hours flight.

Jennie crossed her arms and close her eyes to just sleep rather than talking to her husband.

"Baby.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to raise my voice.." He whispered and completely hugged her sideways then showered her kisses on her shoulders.

The Shuttle Driver was glancing at the couple with a smile, he have seen lots of couples but he have never seen a couple like them where the guy is the one who's initiating the skinship.

"Don't touch me." She coldly said without looking at him.

"No.. I'm sorry Jen, I really didn't mean it." He said and tightened the hug even more.

Jennie just kept quiet and just let him coax him, she'll just talk to him later in private.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the dock then transferred to a speedboat, Jennie clutch on her husband tight since she was afraid to ride on this.

Jisoo took this chance to hugged her tight and whispered comforting words to calm her down.

"We will be there in a couple of minutes baby.." He kissed the side of her head.

"I'm scared.. what if the boat stops and sink with us?" She asked.

"I won't let anything happen to you.." He caressed her arm. "I'll make sure you're safe before I die."

Jennie look at him. "You better not die Kim Jisoo.." She glared at him.

Jisoo smiled and nodded his head, but then Jennie remembered the airport incident and quickly broke the hug leaving a pouting Jisoo.

A few minutes later, they finally arrived at a high class five-Pearl luxury boutique.

The couple were assisted by a butler and brought them to their reserved villa that is exclusive and contemporary especially designed for a couple like them, the room has an outdoor bathroom, private beach areas plus personal dipping pools.

Jennie was amaze at how stunning the place is, this is definitely beyond her imagination and she instantly fell in love.

She put her bag on the bed and sit on it. "This is so comfy." She thought and look around while her husband is busy talking to the butler.