CH 72 ⚠️

Holler

Another morning comes for the couple, Jennie just woke up while Jisoo is still sleeping after their strenuous workout last night.

She smiled as she clearly remembered what they did, she move closer to her husband and gave him kisses on his neck.

Jisoo is addictive and she crave for him so bad.

She then peek inside the blanket and felt her cheeks heated up seeing her husband's naked body.

She felt her clit tingles seeing his member already erected even this early morning.

She move closer to him then kiss her all over his handsome face as her hands roam around his body.

"Aahh." Jisoo groaned as he stir in his sleep feeling someone playing his shaft up and down.

He slowly opened his eyes and look down seeing Jennie looking so hot biting her lips while stroking his shaft.

"B-Baby.." He breathe.

Jennie look at him with lustful eyes, "Good morning Jichu.." She greeted as she fasten her pumping on his shaft.

"Aahh... Jen.." He moaned.

"I am craving for you." Jennie said and slide her hand on his abs while her other hand is still busy with his shaft.

Jisoo propped himself up with his elbows as he breathe slowly. "Hmm... Jenniehh!"

Jennie smiled hearing him moan, "You wanna sit while I make love to you?" She asked.

Jisoo nodded and lean his back on the headboard for a more comfortable position.

"Come here baby, give Jichu a good morning kiss." Jisoo said motioning his wife to straddle his lap.

"Promise me you'll let me do the work."

"I promise." He smiled.

Jennie move to sit on his lap, facing him circling her arms around his neck, while Jisoo put his hands on her waist.

"You want another session huh." He caressed her waist.

"Yes, I'm craving for you baby.." She said and kissed his cheek. "I want you.." She whispered.

Jisoo cupped her face, "Then have me." He said then smash their lips together.

The two engage in a hot kissing sessions, Jisoo's hands went up to his wife's mounds, massaging it circular motions as Jennie take a hold on his hard on.

Their heads moving side by side, taking a good angle to own their partner's mouth as their hands are moving wildly.

"Hmm.." Jennie moaned in her husband's mouth as Jisoo squeezed her breasts so hard then played with her nipples.

The brunette guy felt hot as Jennie's mounds got even bigger because of pregnancy.

"You like it?" He asked as soon as they broke the kiss.

"I do.." She panted then kiss him again, "Do more Kim Jisoo.." She whispered while her right hand is stroking his long shaft.

Jisoo stop kissing her then look down to see his member, "Jerk me off fast baby.. oohh fuck me."

He close his eyes and hold his wife's hand then fastened their pace.

Jennie felt hot as she could feel her husband's shaft getting warmer. Jisoo's pinkish mushroom head is dribbling precum.

"Oh fuck I love you.." Jisoo let his wife's hand go and cupped Jennie's face engaging a hot passionate kiss.

"I love you Jennie, oh!" He moaned out loud.