CH 74

Don't Say No

Jisoo is driving to their fathers' company with his wife, the three Dad's called for them and talk about something.

"Chu, after this can we go to the mall?" Jennie asked her husband while hugging his arm.

Jisoo look at her and peck her forehead, "Anything for you baby." He said and focus on the road.

"Our Sweet Pea will come out anytime soon, can you please file a leave and be with me?" Jennie asked.

"Of course I will be with you!" He smiled, "Jendeukie, what will be our Sweet Pea's name?" He asked.

Jennie shrugged, they still don't know what their precious Sweet Pea's gender will be since they wanted it to be a surprise.

"I don't know, but I want our Sweet Pea to have an English name." She said.

Jisoo nodded, "Whatever it is, our Sweet Pea will be happy." He said as he park the car on the basement.

"We're here!" He said and turned the engine off.

The couple ride a lift to their fathers' office and greeted them.

"Ruby! Jisoo, sit, sit!" Daddy Park motioned them to sit down.

The couple sat side by side with the three father sitting across them.

"Dad, what do you wanna talk about?" Jennie asked.

Appa Jiyong cleared his throat, "We wanna talk to both of you especially Jisoo about the company."

Jisoo put his hands together as he knew where their conversation is heading.

Jennie look at her husband and put her hands on his arm then kissed it. "Listen to them first." She whispered.

"We want to ask Jisoo to work in the company, it will be yours someday anyway." Appa Jiyong continued.

Jisoo shake his head, "I'm sorry, but I want to work outside." He said totally rejecting the offer.

Jennie look at him and shake his arm seeing their fathers gloomy face especially Jisoo's Dad.

"Think about it again." She whispered.

"Jen.. that's my decision." Jisoo said, he still can't forget about what happened to them.

"Is it really your final decision?" Daddy Park asked.

Jisoo nodded his head as his wife loosen the hold on his arm.

Appa Jiyong nodded, "I understand.." He said then smiled. "I guess we will just hire someone."

"Yes.." Jisoo hold his wife hand but Jennie shoo his hands away. "Why baby?" He asked.

Jennie look at the fathers, "I will go back to work." She said that surprised everyone.

Daddy Seunghyun look at her, "You? Sweetie, you are pregnant, it might be hard for you to work."

"I want to work." She said, she wanted to fill in the position for her husband, she wants Appa Jiyong to be happy.

Jisoo look at her, "Jen what are you talking about?" He asked.

"I wanna work here, and besides I'm alone in the house and I get bored, you told me to stop calling you so I decided to just work here." She said.

Jisoo shake his head, "No.. I don't want you to work here. You stay in the house and rest.. our Sweet Pea is coming anytime soon, I don't want anything to happen to you."

Jennie look at him, "Chu, let me decide just like what you're doing."

"I said no Jennie! You will listen to me or I will get mad at you." He said strictly.