CH 44

Talk To Me

"Good Morning Sir!" Jisoo's secretary greeted but the brunette guy didn't even look at her and just went straight to his office with phone on his ear.

The Secretary scratch her head, it was an unusual thing from him since the brunette man is one of the nicest people in the company.

"He's not in the mood?" She thought and just shrugged.

Jisoo slumped down on the chair and slam his phone on his desk then pulled his hair in frustration.

Jennie wouldn't talk to him, he has been calling her since last night but his girlfriend wouldn't answer.

He take his phone and calm himself first before he called her again. He tapped his shoes on the floor as his patience is getting short.

The line went dead, Jennie cancelled the call.

"B*llsh*t!" He angrily yelled and close his eyes, it's not right to make a scene in the office but his girlfriend is testing his patience.

They argued yesterday since Jennie don't like what he was doing to himself.

He always go out and drink with his friends and she's getting worried about him but Jisoo still went out last night, and after that Jennie wouldn't answer his calls anymore.

"If you don't want to talk to me then fine!" He huff and just leave his phone on the side and started working.

His secretary knock, and waited for him to give permission before she opened the door.

"Sir, these are the papers you need to sign." She said and put down the folder on the desk.

Jisoo sighed and sign the papers, he gave the folders to her and slumped down on his seat.

His secretary smiled and walk to the door. "He's so weird today." She thought.

"Let her be.. if she don't like to talk to you then don't talk to her." He mumbled.

His phone suddenly rings, he immediately take it without looking who's the caller.

"Baby.." He answered.

A loud laugh made him look at the phone. "Wendy? Why did you call?" He asked.

"I didn't know you like me Kim Jisoo!" Wendy laugh.

"Yah! I thought it was Jennie. Why did you call?"

"Dude, there's a newly opened bar in Gangnam, let's go there with the guys of course!"

Jisoo shake his head. "I'll pass for tonight."

"Why? Your Mama Jennie didn't allow you to go with us?" He said mockingly.

"Seriously Dude, she's not your Mom, and definitely not your wife. Why are you so afraid of her? It's your life and not hers! She's so controlling over you, what more when you two get married?"

Jisoo creased his eyebrows, he definitely didn't like what he told him about his girlfriend.

"You don't have any rights to speak that way about my girlfriend Son! You don't know her so shut your big mouth!" He angrily shouted.

"Dude, relax.. it's not what I mean.."

"You're speaking like you know everything about her! She's one of the sweetest person I know, so don't tell me she's scary. You wanna know why I tell her what I do? Because I value her so much that I include her in everything! So if you're gonna speak that way when it comes to my future wife it's better if I won't hang out with you anymore!" He said then hang up.