CH 11

Back On Track!?

Jisoo woke up early to make something for Jennie, he knows for sure that she'll have a hangover.

"Jisoo, good morning!" Lisa greeted yawning.

Jisoo looked at him and smiled. "Good morning Lice."

Lisa sat lazily on the chair on the dining. "Is that for Ruby?" He asked.

"Yeah." He said. "For all of us too."

Rosé then went out. "Good morning Boo." She kissed her boyfriend, then turned to Jisoo.

"Good Morning Jisoo." She said kissing her best friend's cheek.

"Morning." Jisoo greeted as he focused himself on what he was doing.

"Have you packed your stuffs for our trip?" She asked.

Jisoo shook his head. "Not yet, I'll do it tonight." He said.

"Done. It's time to wake the princess up." He clapped his hands and went to Jennie's room.

Rosé looked at what he cooked and taste it. "Ruby's lucky to have Jisoo." She commented.

Lisa smirked. "I can do that too." He said. Rosé smiled and went to kiss Lisa.

"I know. That's why I feel lucky too." She winked at him.

Jisoo went in Jennie's room, he smiled as he saw her sleeping soundly. He walked to her bed as he laid down beside her and hugged her.

Jennie stirred in her sleep, she felt her head was throbbing in pain. She massaged her head and groaned. She stopped as she felt a hand on her waist.

She quickly untangled the hand and kick the person off the bed. "Aww!" She groaned and pulled her hair due to extreme headache. She's dizzy and she feels like floating.

Jisoo quickly went to her side and hugged her. "Are you okay?" He asked. Jennie was startled at his voice and looked up.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she pushed him off her.

"Baby, I made you some soup for breakfast, come on. Let's go out!" He tried to come near her but she stop him.

"No, Chu. You should be with your girlfriend not here." She look down, the pain in her heart remembering what she saw last night were coming back.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Jisoo looked at her lovingly, Jennie is crying in pain because of her love for him. He went near her and hugged her, Jennie tried to retract but Jisoo held her tight.

"I'm sorry!" He mumbled. Jennie's cry was from too much thinking that he's saying sorry because he already have a girlfriend.

"Why? Why is it easy for you to find someone else? Is it because of what I did to you? You're getting back at me because of Jinwoo?" Jisoo stopped because she's was crying out loud.

Her headache and heartache are too much for her to handle. "You did a very good job then. I'm heartbroken." She wiped her tears away.

She looked at him. "What do you like about Irene? Is she much of a good kisser than me? Or is it because you already made love with her?" She asked but Jisoo was just staring at her.

"If I make love to you now, will you leave her? Will you be with me instead?" She asked.

Desperate she may sound but she don't know how to get him back, she's in despair.

"Why do you think that I only love a person because of what she can give me? I'm not the type of person Jen. I thought you knew me?" He asked.

"Irene is a lovely girl, a very cool one. And whoever guy she will date will be fortunate to have her."