CH 24

Full Of Childishness

"Please forgive me." She pleaded. Jisoo just groaned in response. "Let baby Jendeuk give you reward for free." She said and pulled him inside her room.

She laid him down and kissed his lips. They were making out when Jennie received a phone call.

She pulled off and answered her phone. She signaled Jisoo to wait but of course the brunette man couldn't wait any longer.

"Hello Rosé?!" She said sounded irritated.

Jisoo kissed her on the neck and she just let him. She close her eyes to feel the sensation.

"By!! Daniel Henney has a fan meeting tonight!! Let's go!!!" Rosé shouted.

Jennie then opened her eyes wide. "This will be his last fan meeting, since he has a flight tomorrow morning. Wanna come?" Rosé asked oblivious to the fact that Jennie is in the middle of a love making.

"I'll wait for you in the school. The meeting will be in an open field near the school. Aight bye!"

Jennie put the phone down and stop Jisoo from kissing her.

Jisoo knitted his brows. "Why?" He asked seeing his girlfriend walking to her closet.

"I have something to do." She said and took some outdoor clothes to wear.

Jisoo was definitely addled with her actions. "Where are you going? It's late already!" Jisoo stood up and took a shirt on the closet and wear it.

"Rosie and I are going somewhere!" Jennie said hurriedly. She wants to see Daniel before he leaves.

"Where exactly?! Jen! We are about to make love! What's that important thing you two have to do?" He asked shouting.

Jennie stared at him and smiled. "Don't be mad babe. We'll continue this when I go back. I promise." She hugged him to calm him down.

Jisoo look away and sighed. "No, Jendeukie! You're not going out." He said strictly.

"But.. Rosie is already there." She said.

"I'll call Lisa to pick her up." He said and untangled her arms to call Lisa.

"No need Chu. I'll be back in no time. Alright?" She said and went to the door. "I love you!" She said and send flying kiss to him.

Jisoo was left alone, he called Lisa to confide. The tall guy became his confidant.

After a few rings he answered. "Lice!" He quickly said.

"Jis! Rosé went out. She said she'll go out on a date with Ruby!!" Lisa shouted. "I'm following her now!" He added.

Jisoo went wide eyed. "I'll come too." He said and went out immediately.

"Our girlfriends are getting crazy." Lisa said. "I saw Rosé in front of the school. I guess she'll wait your girlfriend here."

"Alright Lisa. I'm on my way. Keep an eye on them." He said and sped off.

He parked his car and saw Lisa walking back to the school.

"Lice!" He called.

Lisa looked pissed and he knew that it has something to do with the girls.

"Where are they?" He asked.

"In the park." He said and leaned on his own car. "Do you know why your girlfriend went out?" He asked. Jisoo shake his head.

"To see Daniel Henney. They are with a lot of fans. Screaming their lungs out for that guy." He said.

Jisoo has his eyebrows knitted, Jennie just promise that she won't do anything in relation with Daniel and she just broke her promise to him.