CH 81 ⚠️

Starlight

"Kyaaahhh!" Jennie squealed while holding tight on Jisoo's neck.

Jisoo is swimming back to the beachfront against the strong wave while carrying his wife on his back.

He was holding the back of her knees tightly, preventing her from falling.

"Are you tired?" She asked.

"Yes, but it's okay since I know that I'll get a reward after this!" He laughed.

"I'll give you all the rewards you need." The blonde whispered to him.

He put her down when he finally stepped on the sand, a lot of people are gathering to witness the beautiful sunset.

Jisoo hold her hand and was about to pull his wife somewhere when someone called the brunette man.

"Jisoo!"

The couple turned to the voice and found Clara smiling at them.

Jisoo's hold on his wife tightened when he felt her stiffened. "Hi!" The tall girl greeted them.

"Hi Clara!" Jisoo greeted back, "By the way, this is my wife Kim Ruby Jane."

Jennie laid her hand for a shake that the other girl quickly take, "Nice meeting you I am Ruby Jane." The blonde smiled.

"I'm Clara Edwards.." The other girl smiled.

Jennie put her hands around Jisoo's waist, side hugging him. The brunette man drape his arms around her shoulders then kissed her head.

"Anyway, my friends are here, we are preparing for our party, would you like to join us?" She asked.

Jisoo look at Jennie, and the blonde was smiling widely while looking at Clara.

"Sure.." She said that surprised her husband.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes.." She said.

Clara then introduced the couple to everyone, JenSoo sat on the sand while watching the waves.

The brunette guy hold Jennie's hand then kissed it, Jennie laid her head on his shoulder in return.

Jisoo look at Clara's friends and found two guys talking cooly while looking at Jennie.

He look at his wife who is in her bikini and tightened the hug on her. "Are you cold?" He asked.

"No.. I'm okay." She said.

Jisoo don't feel comfortable to be with Clara's friends so he move his head closer to his wife and whispered, "I wanna be alone with you."

The blonde look at him, "But I wanna watch the sunset."

"We can watch it, by the two of us. Only us."

"Okay."

Jisoo stood up first then help Jennie stand up, he look for Clara and told her that they need to go.

"Okay, thanks for joining us."

Jisoo smiled then turned to the two guys who are now biting their lips while looking at Jennie's body more particularly on her bum since the blonde is talking to Clara.

Jisoo glared at them then stand on Jennie's back to cover her and fixed her bikini since it's exposing a little part of her buttocks cheeks.

"Why?" Jennie asked when she felt her husband's hands on her back.

"Let's go now." He whispered then pulled her.

"Chu! Where are we going?" Jennie asked while they are running.