Now Wait A Minute I'm Loria's Favorite Person

June 24, 2037, Hongjoong's View

Sirens were the last thing I heard my bleeding hands, my air circulation being cut off the world was going to be without their king. But no the world still had its king I looked around the room confused. "Joongie hey" "Loria" He smiles softly he wore only a long-sleeved shirt that showed the red underwear he wore his green and blue hair lightly messy. At least he was wearing his glasses. "Loria" A soft kiss on my lips I wasn't dreaming at all I got saved by my wife. "You'll have to forgive me for I'm the one that has caused you the major headache you're feeling I'll be bac..um?" "I should've been gone Loria and you're telling me in mini seconds my life was saved by my wife" "You got saved by The God of Life and Death and I'll have you know that she choose to save her dumb music dork of a husband and a few people of good from the dangers of people who are now rotting in Hell so yeah you did get your life saved by her but it's a relief she got there in time or else her days and nights would've been very boring without her favorite person in her life" WHat I'm Loria's favorite person I would've thought it would be her parents but I'm her favorite person?

"Hongjoong why are you staring at Seonghwa like that?" "What?" "We caught you Dad" Seonghwa turns in my direction and stares at me. "5% stress 40% guilt, 6% anger, 8% envy, 15% worry 20% sadness, 6% relief well I can fix that" Seonghwa grabs my hand and closes his eyes. "And there" "What the....Loria" Her horns and fangs appear everyone around looks and shrikes. "You forget that I'm the only demon that easily enjoys your unjoyful emotions as a nice snack but I think it because it even hurts my heart seeing you like that you're okay now Honie I know and I wanna reverse it too but even if I did change what I've done to our world it would still ended in either of us going away but at least this way I can always find ways to keep our world safe but I'm glad I still my favorite light being to annoy with again means I won't be forced to be a human I like how I'm when you exist in my world Hongjoong and when you're not there well there's no point of showing myself fully to the world"