I Hope Manger Is Alright

January 21, 2038, Hongjoong's View

"Oooo" "They're being affectionate in public" "What happened last night" "I don't know but all I know is that they both didn't get back home until 3 am" "And you know this how?" "I was repairing our gates" "Oh what the heck Yunho at night" "What I was wearing was the charm Tenya made me" "Yun we mean someone could've been around" "I don't think so Hongjoong and Tenya seemed like they were already in the neighborhood and they were both wearing 8=1 Alert watch on their arms" "Still Yun" "Yeah dude you could've gotten hurt" "Yeah the wrong creature would've nibbled at your legs and you probably would've fainted" "Can't happen" "And why is that" "Because of Tenya being a regal supernatural which means our dorm and other houses around us is Seonghwa's territory" "Damm" "I like how they're being this affectionate and they heard us talking about them"

"Loria" "No hush" "Let go" "No I want to open this envelope it has both of our names please" "Pfft what the fuck" "Jongho!" "I'm over 20" "You're still the youngest!" Seonghwa and I both laughed "He gets that from you" We both laughed again then smiled at each other. "Shut up" "I didn't say anything" "Just shut up" "Hah hah Loria please I can't it's 9 am" "I don't care!" "Oh look at those two" "Isn't that Loria and James?" "Yeah" "That doesn't look like paperwork though" "Maybe their party planners" "Oooo or are planning a party" "They should do that at home though" "Maybe their manager got forced to use a different vehicle" "Ooft" "Ateez" The other six members appeared around Seonghwa and I we all looked. "We've been told to safely escort you guys to your cars" "Kay" "Nejimo" "Hello there your Highness" "You know them?" "These are my guard from my kingdom" "Oh?" "Hello Jori-Unnie" "Nejimo did you get them" "Yes all eight members of ateez are currently in this car the staff is in the other two cars" "Cool Loria" "Yes" "We know you and the boys must be confused but Phillip is in the hospital he fell down some stairs while fixing the house so now he's forced to get surgery on his legs and back so it might be a while but you guys are able to visit him they say it was a royal mark guess they must know you and Hongjoong " "Ohh that explains but why Nejimo and them?" "They're marked as Phillp's emergency services" "Oh whoa" "I don't know what he was thinking but now they'll be taking you guys to the remainder of your schedule so see you guys later on in the evening" "Will do Jori-Unnie"