Can I Call This A Normal Night Or No?

January 20, 2038, Seonghwa's View

"Hongjoong why are you staring at Seonghwa like that?" I locked eyes with my husband and giggled. "There's so much running through his mind but he's very much overjoyed that I'm back" I  "Yah!" "Then don't leave your mind open like that," I say "No because then even my ideas will shut down," He says  "Well suffer" "I can see yours" "Okay and?" "You're overjoyed because now you can have someone be your pack mule for shopping" "Bicth you're the one that placed the ring on me," I say "I don't regret,"  Hongjoong says "Then don't complain about my shopping habits when you know damm well that I even shop cholthes for you" I say  "Damm I'll shut up because it's true" Yeosang looked between the two of us then laughed. "Would you two like to be next to each other" "No Yeo we're fine"

"I like to see you guys try" "Eek It's Lord Jukyeum run awayyy" I extended my hand out to my husband and he was then back on his feet. "Wear it" He shows his arms he was wearing the bracelet. "Uh-Oh that can't be good," I say taking the bracelet off him "I'm sorry" "You did nothing wrong Hon," I say looking at him "No?" "You're fine come follow me" "Whoa" I unlocked the door and looked back at my husband. "Hongjoong!" "Yeah" "Get your ass in here this is my storage place" "Oh hahah sorry" "Dude I know I'm a criminal but come on keys with the same symbol as the door," I say showing him He started laughing  "I should've paid better attention to details forgive me this place seems untouched," Hongjoong says  "I only come here when I know I'll need to," I say  "And nap?" Hongjoong asks "It was a gift from the ghosts that are roaming around they're not here because since it's night time they can move around as they please since it's now the ghostly hours," I say "Cool, and since you're King of Ghosts won't that mean?" I turned to look at Hongjoong. "Um?" "That you're practically just yourself but with grand haunting powers," He says "Yes that is correct," I say  "Thank god I'm your husband and not just some basic person you know," Hongjoong says sighing  "Hahaha"

 I kissed his cheek he looked at me "I'm sorry for earlier at the fansign" I say  "Don't be getting called out by you is normal you're both my best friend and my wife you're only watching out for me but also there to making jokes out of my suffering" He says "You've done it too but I just felt out of line so that is why I wanted to say I'm sorry" I say "You're fine Seonghwa if you had hurt my feeling you know I would've pulled you aside and talked it over with you" We shared a hug and there was just so much warmth. "Loria" Too much warmth that I didn't wanna let go of him. His arms then wrapped around me "I won't vanish away you know" He says  "I know" I say  "I'm glad I'm your husband though" Hongjoong says  "Um?" "I'm the only one who gets to see you this much of a cutie" "Stopp!" "Hahaha wow, you're blushing just from that," Hongjoong says laughing  "Shut up dumb music nerd of a husband!" I say