I Guess You Can Say Take Back The Night

October 3rd,2037 Hongjoong's View

"Locate Demon #174" "Locating King of Demons" "Oh that's new" "Yep we're able to use titles for various demons we know" Shouts and the sound of things getting destroyed the door opened someone walked into the room. There weren't in camera sight yet but then they walked out. "What the heck," Great Hoen Nyerios says "What is going on?" A girl appears from behind a pillar she looks around. "Neju" "Yeah" "You okay?" 'Yeah can we leave" "It's not safe out there I think a war broke out" "We have to get out of here I wanna go home I wanna see our unnie again" "I do too" The door opened someone walked through. "Girls?" "Lori-Unnieeee" "Big Sis!" Seonghwa came into view of the camera he wore a suit of blue that had black symbols of various things around him. "Mom and Dad are going to happy that I found you guys" "You came to rescue us" "Yeah" They held onto Seonghwa tightly "I found them you guys" "WHo?" "Lord Jukyeum you were looking for someone" 'Yeah my little sisters" "Oh my gosh" "Are they safe?" "They are now I'm going to head home stay with them you guys do what you call to aid the others" "Are we still bring the place down?" "Yeah once we steal all the lot from these fiends I would kill them but I think just sending them to Hell and burning their house down is funnier" "Unnie look" "Ooo Unnie look something is shining on table whoa wait...." "WHoa" 'Severeal things around the room glowed. "Unnie what does this means" "These must be all spiirts that are trapped" "That's mean" "Yeah those mean people out there have to die now" "They will soon but first you guys wanna help" "What we can help?" "How we're too small" "Yeah we're not big like you Big Sis" "There's a spell that help get these spirits back to The Afterlife" "How" "From walking to flying" "From walking to flying" "Return back to your safe place" "Return back to your safe place!" 

All the things that glowed floated flew around Seonghwa and his siblings then vanshied out of the room. "We're made of magic! We're made of magic! We Saved The Day! With Unnie" "With Unnie" "Three sisters form a band as oe now it's time to go home!" The three of them vanshied but the camera didn't change. "That means Seonghwa will return the camera must've sensed it" After a while Seonghwa did appear no longer in the suit now in one of his new forms with his hat on him. "I'm debating on it" "On what your ledge" "If I want to send them all to Hell and burn down their place or kill them and reform this entire district" "Ohhhh" "I like the second idea your ledge" "In here let's go in oh my gosh" "Well hello there" Seonghwa says "Demon!" "Yes that is true but I'm King of Demons" "Oh no" "Runn" "Ahhhh" They all vanshied Seonghwa chuckled. "I have a better idea actually I send all these people to hell and shape this entire district into my design" "Ooooo" "Now where do they keep their quails" "The bird" "I think boss means the pen" "Ohhh hahah yeah that would've made more sense if I was thinking" "Jolties to Base" "We read you how can we help?" "We need direct connection to Our Lord" "He can hear you" "Lord Jukyeum!" "Sir do we have your permission" "Of burning the place once we steal anything yeah you do" "You sure sir" "Yeah because once we burn it all that means I can restore the materials and creat whatever I want" "Ohhh that is true" "You boys killed everyone?" "We used a portal to send them to Hell" "Minuis the fat guy who had the mustache" "Oh yean big money bags himself we killed him" "There's nothing wrong with that he do will be sent to Hell for is crimes against this great land of ours" "We shall see you soon Sir" "Um guys" "Yeah" "We don't have the explosives" "Not to worry we can just find matches and lighters" "Oh dear that's what I forgot" "What Boss" "Depoly Unit Arsenal" "Even your son Lord Jukeyeum?" "Yep" "Deployed Unit Arsenal to Typress Distrct"