Our Crestmore People Meet The Snake Kids

July 12, 2037, Hongjoong's View

"Oh gosh" "Whoa" "How can they even breathe" "Queen Juila, King Hongjoong are you even okay?" Eight of them were around me and the other ten were around Seonghwa people looked on in concern but Seonghwa assured them that we were both okay. "I'm concerned about you two" Great Hoen Nyerios says upon seeing Seonghwa and me. "Very concerned but I don't wanna pry either because I fear to see..." "Adrien calm down he means no harm sorry Great Hoens Morica the person that usually takes care of the snakes is out of town for a family member's wedding" " 18 snakes and 17 human kids you guys are living the life" "Yep pretty much" "Sorry Hongjoong" "The snakes aren't a problem Loria you worry too much" "Aren't they a burden to you" "They only find me because they know that since you're in a working mode they can bug me" "Hahaha Honie still"

Dr.Jyris's View

"Oh my," Lori and Levins say I turned around to see what both my daughter and her finance shocked. Seonghwa and Hongjoong had multiple snakes around them they seemed fine with the snakes being around them. "Hello you two" "Hi Dr.Jyris, Hey Lori, Hey Levins" "I'm concerned," Lori says "So am I," Levins says "Mom might be as well," Lori says laughing "Well you see these 18 snakes are of Seonghwa's kingdom as in they are Seonghwa's and once they had seen Seonghwa and me interacting they realized I was their Dad" I laughed so did Levin's, however, Lori looked concerned still. "This black and blue one though she must be the oldest one" "No she's the 2nd youngest the oldest would be the sliver and black one that is around my left arm that is Alfies"