Seonghwa The King Of Spooky Part 1

August 18, 2037, Hongjoong's View

"He's back to being himself again" I looked confused by what they meant I looked at the screen it was Seonghwa's magic history 99% evil 1% good. "It doesn't help that now his crowns have combined" "What" "His crown of evil combined with the main crown," I say "Now Seonghwa's crown is a black and golden crown that symbolizes everything about Seonghwa" "Oh gosh" "Which means the case in The Hall of Thiplhia has no meaning anymore because now we can't lock down his crown anymore since it's combined with his main and it seems paerant"  "We're not alone" Our managers looked at me confused by what I meant. "Loria you need to reveal yourself now" "Heh what's got you so aggressive but fine" On the movie theatre sign was blue and black hair that hung in the right eye, a blue shirt, torned black jeans, and a haori that was white that had blue roses and blue skulls on it, black. A sword was beside him in a case that looked like his haori, and white boots had dragons of blue on them. His eyes fixed on the cube that he moved around with simple hand motions then he paused. "They're near," He says grabbing his sword He then appears a few steps in front of us. "Let's run while eeeeeek" "Ouch Kegerio why did you...King Ariteuias" "I'll decide your guys' fate once I find Stayrir and his band of soieyuis unless you wanna face a gruesome fate I do hope you return to The Cepyris Mountains at once" "Yes Lord Ariteuias come on boys" "Hey you kids stop there" They ran away this shop owner caught up then gasped. "Hello there" "Queen Juila sorry" "If I may ask what have the boys done?" "Are they yours and King Hongjoong's kids" "No but as their superior, it's my responsibility to oversee that their wrongdoings in the mortal realm be corrected"