Oh Gosh We Have To Drink Nature 5

October 21, 2037, Seonghwa's View 

"Oh they're being royals now," San says "How can you tell Sanie?"  Wooyoung asks "Just listen," Yunho says  "So the bridge" Hongjoong looks at me "The Universal gateway bridge," I say "Is it made of your and mine magic or is it made of materials from each of our kingdoms" "I always thought it was the first one because I have yet to see someone building or fixing  the bridge," Hongjoong tells me "So what you're saying is that our magic is just atomically moving about towards the bridge when the bridge needs to be restored?" I ask "Oh gosh Seonghwa" Hongjoong says "Now you see why I'm concerned you and I have been blaming each other for sapping each power when in reality it's been that bridge getting its daily fix-ups" "Well we can change that,"  Hongjoong says "How Joongie he bridge is already made of our magic" "We can use that magic to reverse the bridge," Hongjoong says "What the heck" "I agree with Yeosang on this what?" "The bridge is made of our magic right?" "Yes," I say looking at him "So since it's made up of our magic we can use that magic and make the bridge made of our materials from our kingdoms" "Pause you're suggesting an object reconstruction" "Yes" "Oh boi that means you and I will have to drink that" "Oh gosh the nature green 5" "Yep" "Pardon" "Spinach, broccoli, kale, peas, and lastly hemyhjo beans" "Oop" "And we have to get the great hoens to make it since they're our magical superiors" "OOft"

"Hello you two" Great Hoen Kiyris says "We acquire your help" Hongjoong and I laughed "Oh my you guys are synced what could this be about?" Great Hoen Yris asks "Seonghwa and I want to change up the universal gateway bridge into a bridge made up of materials from each of our kingdoms but..." "Since we're reversing magic we need you guys to create The Nature Green 5 since you guys are our magical superiors" "I see" "And are you sure this has to be done this way" "It's the way Hoseok and Amila taught us if we wanted to reverse magic" "You precious kids" "They tricked us?" "Yes they did" "All you guys need is for us to sign a paper saying that we allow the rulers of our world to change up any landmark, or building and luckily for you guys we signed it off the first day you became royals so all you need to do is take this show it to the bridge guards then boom you guys can reform the bridge" "Thank you, Great Hoens come on Joongie let's go!" "Lucifer your shoelaces!"