I'm Just Glad You're Safe Little Light

October 23, 2037, Seonghwa's View 

"Seonghwa-Hyung?" "Teni what happened?" "Queen Juila?" "Clear a path Queen Juila is walking through" "The body is glowing with her hand" "Oh no it's one of her kids" "What" I placed my hand upon the wrapped-up body and closed my eyes. The body disappears everyone gasps. "Loria" "I think it was Chinghae," I say soflty "Which means his body was sent to his castle so that he can heal" "Oh gosh a car crash that resulted in the death of a regal" "What hurts the most is that Chinghae was a passenger on the bus and he was near the front he was one of the first to die" "Oh man" "Oh gosh those poor souls why do kids have to be so reckless nowadays? Now I have to find their families and give them a wish"

"Mom?!" I turned around Chinghae stood there in tears I extended my arms he ran into them and cried on my shoulder. "My little light" "They're gone aren't they the people on that bus with me?" "Afraid so my little light all their families have joined together to have a giant funeral for them" Chinghae holds onto me tighter than before "It's not your fault you know that" "I know it's just sad that it happened" "It will be okay I'm sure by now people know that they should care and be aware of big cars and buses as well now why are you roaming around my little light?" "Toith told me that what my heart needed to be around my family but when I went to the dorms no one was there so I tried all our favorite spots and the company was next but then I saw you" "Well now your heart should be at ease it just so happens I know where everyone else is at you wanna hold my hand" "Yes"