The Park and Kim Snake Kids

July 11, 2037, Seonghwa's View

"Omg that is a lot of snakes" "Eeek it's a monster that...wait those shoes omg Queen Juila are you alright?" Some of the snakes coiled around my arms or either my neck people look concerned. "Mom!" "Teni-Hyung" "I'm alright" "Saitr!" "Omg Elise sorry Queen Juila" "Well hello Alex, Adrien, Setella, Luna, Aliyias" "Omg" "These are my snakes" "Oh" "No wonder you seem so chilled but there is one around your neck though it's blue and black" "Hello Luna you might as well stay there" "Um Seonghwa?" "Why do you need Seonghwa?" "There's snakes by this door" I started laughing. "Oh you poor thing I'm so sorry about them" I opened the door watched as they latch around me. "You kids can't keep doing this you guys have to stay with Morcia until I get off work"

Hongjoong's View

"Dad" "I know" "About the fact that there's four snakes around you?" "Yeah" "And you're fine with it" "I know they're your mother's snakes" "Oh" "Hongjoong" "I'm aware these are Seonghwa's snakes" "Hahhaha so you're their Dad" "Yep" "Is the black and blue one around your neck hurting you?" "Hello Luna you might as well stay there" AFter a while a knock was heard on our door. The door opened Seonghwa was there he chuckled and snapped a photo. "Alright kids your Dad is working now hahhahaha the awkward proud Dad smile though um" Seonghwa gets lower and looks at Luna then smiles. "I don't see any problem just stay with him okay" Then Seonghwa looks at my left arm and stares down Joyio wraps around Seonghwa's left arm quickly. "Um King Hongjoong" "Sorry this is Adrien he's one of the snakes Seonghwa and I own he must've picked up on my presence and followed me" "There's another one" I turned around as it roams around then it gets closer. "Fryia?" The snakes coils around my right arm. "If you're here then that means..." Seongwa appears into camera view touches his head a bit. "Um I was lecturing Jowoon and the 99z guess I frighten Fryia which wasn't my intention sorry about that and Adrien too?" "Nope followed me" "Hahaha you want me to take them off you it seems like you're being interviewed" "It will be okay" Seonghwa looks at Fryia and touches her head lightly "Sorry about scaring you small one stay with him. James I will leave....Luna you might as well stay around my neck" "The fact that you knew" "Luna is one of three snakes that likes be around our necks it might be the warmest spot for snakes like her"

I opened the door to the dorms and laughed Seonghwa had five of them around him. "Sorry" He say soflty "Why are you apolgzing" "I didn't want them to be a burden to you" "Loria we have 17 kids having 18 snakes are just creatures that are kids but in the animal form" "Hehehe" "I know where the others are they're with Morica" "What a relief"