How Many Times Have You Died Joongie?

October 8, 2037, Seonghwa's View

"Um, numbers why not just save them into your phone it's probably an old friend's phone number"  Everyone was looking some of the soldiers in the room were aiming their guns I laughed. "Lucifer!,Queen Juila!" "Loria, where are you?" Hongjoong says looking around "Because you're not next to me" "In this room" "Where specifically?" "Near Dramie" I then appeared and looked at everyone. "Hi" "How long have you been here?" "I only caught you saying these numbers mean something but I don't know what that is what I heard from you" "So you just got here then" "Yeah what is this about numbers you're usually good at remembering to save people in your contact list," I say to him  "Loria it's not a phone number I came from this rocky mountain place in our world and saw this paved on the building," Hongjoong says sighing "You're positive it's not the building number," I say  "Yes because the owner was like they've been talking how the numbers have been a mystery of 4 years going on five" Hongjoong tells me  "Oh gosh can I see them" "Yeah here" "Whoa...holy shit this is a thievery spell," I say "A what" "It's how people can secretly steal from anyone they can but they use this spell a number is formed to hide the spell" "Crap" "But this one" "Yeah" "I think this was me" "What?" "You think or you know Sweetheart," Hongjoong says  "I think this is me" I say "Whenever I grabbed or bought things from establishments a number would appear and this number matches the others" "But you said you think...Oh Loria" "Yeah" "You're saying you think it's you because someone had told you this" "Yeah" "Because of your " "Oh gosh" "He's right" "What?" "You I remember you but from where?" "I work here at Crestmore as one of the earth magis that is able to study the world and the magic behind it because while nature is the reason for various things some things are formed with actual magic so I study the unknown parts of nature that can be explained with magic"

"You were the guy who gave those starfruits when I was in my animal form" "Yeah that is me your Highness my name is Algerios if I knew that you suffered from an illness I would've tried to get you safely around Ateez or King Hongjoong" "Nah it's alright in the end I was safe dangers or worse my 46th death" "It's scary to know you've been keeping track of that" "I'm forced to" "What" "I'm Life and Death I have even to keep track of my record but I have people in the skies that you know do the ratio shit you know like how many time have I died to this, how many near-death experiences I have had stuff like that but as for the death counter there's a number that appears before me when I ask about how many death have I had" "So you can just say how many deaths and a person's name" "Mhm" They all looked at Hongjoong I laughed then looked ahead. "How many times has Kim Hongjoong died" "Error finding person" "What?" "Is it a large number" "No it's saying there is an error finding person" "Loria" "Yeah" "Maybe you have me labeled as something special on your paperwork" "I call you so many names Joongie How many times has Joongie died" Two numbers appeared 1 and 2 together they make the number 12 I looked at Joongie. "12 deaths" "Oooooh" "Awwww" "What to death" "No the fact that on paperwork Queen Juila has King Hongjoong labeled as Joongie it's too cute"