Kinda Normal Day In The Magic Realm Part 2

Continuation of the previous chapter still in Hongjoong's View

"Loria" Then Seonghwa now stood sliver and black hair, and a blue and black outfit the long coat itself was blue though. Blue gloves, black sneakers, and a bag around him that were black with all the symbols that represented Seonghwa. "As I was saying it's an official document that certifies the changes of one's role were made through the decision the regals of the world within the document is the reason of why a person's role has been changed as well but we can make that our next project if the bridge between our world and QUnitness is severely damaged we have to repair it Qunitness and his world is our crystal repair and also the reason behind several of the food grown in our world so fixing the bridge is a critical and major task but also Quintness isn't really made of magic so since he's allied with us that means at any given second we can send anyone,"  Seonghwa says "Anyone?" Great Hoen Nyerios says  "Respfcully of course," Seonghwa says "Nevertheless the bridge is one of the many stable builds when it comes to being in commutation with our allies so we shall go forth by gathering anyone else we need to aid in the bridge fixing"

"Dad, how come you're looking at Mom like that?" I said nothing I continued looking at him. "Yeah, I agree um me what am I bringing a lot of things um you want a spoiler now because if I do you're going to appear at the castle gates and you're going to camp there until I give it up to you alright Fine I'll give you a spoiler remember those cookies that were at Marcises's party yes I'm aware there were various cookies mines were the ones that had chocolate chip and the red cookie with... hello Reyia hello Reyia oh gosh" Seonghwa starts to proceed to die of laughter. "She's heading over she's hahaha she's heading over here I just know oh boi what have I done I might as well end up making some for you guys and her" "Riles Amorith Crimsonheart!" "She's here hahaha she's here Reyia hi" "Where your arse at you..there you are"

 'Hahaha Reyia please" "No hush because Riles of all the spoilers you tell me the freaking best one what the heck is wrong with you" "You're in your slippers" "Bitch I was home you forced me to move around because you said you were bringing your cookies do you know who you are" Seonghwa continues laughing then looks at the blue-haired female. "Please I can't breathe just go home I can hand deliver them to you it's going to be a while anyways" "You're making them now" "I'm going to make some for the ateez dorm but I can also make you your own batch" "Riles no" "Reyia please" "Nah fam because you said a batch Riles isn't that over 12 cookies that two racks" "Did you want two racks" "You said a batch Riles isn't that over 12" "I always thought the normal standard count of a batch was just 12 cookies" "Oh then I guess my cousins are wried then" Seonghwa laughs "In that case I just 1 batch" "Really Reyia" "Riles I hate you so much" "You're laughing" 'Bish you know I'm joking I freaking love you respefcully as a friend of coursebut you saying you making me more than 12" "The party isn't until 2 weeks from today that's over 14 days of you not having my cookies and you don't live alone either so once your family see you with cookies they're going to be gone which is why I can make enough for you to have as your personal stash and also the share stash" "Now I see why Marcie and Alavon love you so much gosh do you have enough to make all these cookies" "Yeah" "Riles" "Follow me if you don't belive or you can even be there when I make them" "And leave out your band?" "They live there" "I'm going home to change my slippers for my vans sneakers" "Hahhaha"