Red End Arc Part 3

8=1

Me: I need to know where everyone is I'm at the company and I have yet to see anyone

San: If this helps I'm a cafe and I can see Chinghae, Jowoon

Jowoon: We'll buy for you Sanie if you let us be with us

Loria: Sounds like you've been learning from your brother

Jowoon: No I mean it I have a twenty bill

San: Come on

Yun: Yeosang and Wooyoung are with me in Gawnju

Me: Loria

Loria: It's boring to be at my castle so I'll head to the company to bug you I'll pick up Red Steam before I head there

I have chills the door opened and Seonghwa stood there his hair was blue, green, and black. More tails he had now eight tails and had several eyes and his fangs were sharper than before. No horn and no claws. "Dude, let me tell you carrying anything that isn't a human body or nokes so my claws said nope not today" I laughed and looked at him "What about your horns?" "I think even without my unique and cool horns everyone knows who am I" "Hahaha that is true even without your demonical energy people still fear you" "Here you go so did you hit a roadblock in your songwriting?" "No it's all good don't worry just hoping everyone gets home" "They will but Chinghae you may see later on" "Right he's your kid" "He's your kid too" "He's following the call of evil" "Oh that's what you mean" "But at least it looks like he isn't going to forget who raised him" "He better not or I'm going haunt to him every day and every night" We laughed and we hugged this time. "He's going to do great Seonghwa" "You think so Hongjoong?" "He's got the coolest villain I know as his teacher but also he's got the love of both of his parents on his side" We continued to hug then Seonghwa laughed. "What Loria" "I love how you forget you were working on songs" "I didn't but being around family or you is number one in my book of happiness" "Not your parents" "Yah you demon dork I said the family" Seonghwa laughs and nuzzles into my chest.