Kinda Normal Day In The Magic Realm Part 1

October 5, 2037, Hongjoong's View 

"I think I know of someone that will help us" "Don't even think about it," A voice says "I'm already here" "What where?" "Queen Juila where?" "Eh, what a second the raven from before" We all looked at it and it laughed. "Unfrontaly I've been cursed by my superior for stealing from their office so I'll get my human form soon but what's up?" "This is so wried" "Loria there is something I must ask of you" "In what way" "This..." "If you're asking me as your wife say the words and I'll do what I can, if you're asking me as a killer then easily give the name, if you're asking me as King of Demons give me whatever information on the creature of evil you have seen" "Oh that is what he meant" "I'm asking you as my wife to help me in aiding the repairs to the universal bridge that binds our world with Quintnes's world" "Oh my Joongie that is going to take quite the power" "Which is why I can wait until you get your normal form back but I would very much like to get it fixed when I can" 

"I understand it souldn't be long but you there what's your name" "Mayliu I think Queen Juila is talking about you" "Yeah you're the one who rushed in here said the raven was an official" "I was right though I was worried that whoever the official was that they would be even in more dnager if they weren't in a potetcive place so I picked them and ran here hoping I could help but I didn't realize it was Queen Juila until now" "Well thanks to you for saving me from certain dooms you see before I was turned into a raven there people I had once placed in jail that were aiming to cause chaos again I was about to send them to the jail of magic disechanment but then I was transformed into a raven and my powers were very much limited as well as my energy since there was other places I had to be at before my superior realized my wrong doings" "You're welcome Queen Juila but before you leave to fix the bridge we will have to check on your wounds and your status" "I understand what is your rank in magic or what do you do here?" "I'm just in the library or I do document deliveries" "I see because with your abilities you would've been better off joining The Magic Order" "I-I can ask my mom and dad" "Actually I can make that happen" "Really King Hongjoong" "Really Hongjoong without the approval of the family" I smiled at Seonghwa if only he wasn't a raven I would've been holding his hands. "They'll say yes once they see a document signed by both Seonghwa and me" "The Regal Occupation Upgrade," Several people in the room say "Yes" Seonghwa "It....whoa" "Loria"