Red End Arc Part 1

July 14, 2037, Hongjoong's View

"That's not good at all" The sky was red full of black clouds and a moon that was a light cooler of red. "What the heck is happening?" "Oh no" "What?" "Could this be the day Mom warned me about" "Um?" "Mom told me a bit back like 2 or 3 weeks ago that soon our world will be nothing but her playgrounds she would have eyes everywhere and no one was allowed to harm anyone and if someone were they would die on the spot" "Oh damm" "Eyes?" "I don't know should we you know see...Yunho" I looked at Yunho's neck there was an arrow and wrapped around the arrow were black roses Seonghwa's new symbol. "It's Teni's new symbol," Yeosang says "Whoa that means Teni will see anything that happens around Yunho" "Does that mean Yunho is now a soldier of Seonghwa's army" "I've always been" "What," We all say Yunho shows us his left arm a tattoo of the same symbol was around Yunho but the arrow it was blue. "I'm Teni's second in command" "What the fuck" We all laughed at Yeosang's outburst but looked at Yunho as he spoke again. "It's been that way since 2021," Yunho says "Seonghwa fired the other first one after finding out they've been stealing Seonghwa's weapons set" "Oh damm" "But why you?" "I actually saved Teni from disappearing from our world for a long time" "Wait was that the day your left arm was covered up in wraps?" "Yeah It was" "You lied to us that day" "I didn't want to have you worry and also I was concerned that they were people that would try to get to me in order to try to harm Teni" "You did right then but you could've told us at the dorms" "Forgive me you guys I will" "Then where is Teni" "Probably in his castle" "He's got seven of those Yunho" San laughs by what Wooyoung had said but he did have a point though. "His main one," Yunho says "Elcipose it's the main kingdom of Darkness and it's the one Teni is always at"

"Hongjoong hello there" "Locate The King of Demons" "Visual aid provided" Seonghwa's throne room and there Seonghwa was asleep on a couch near the window. The door opened to two people Yunho and a guy with black hair and yellow hair. "Yunho-Hyung we shouldn't be here at all" "You shouldn't be here I'm delivering food" "He doesn't seem to be here" "Yeah the couch" "Yunho-Hyung no" 

 "Yunho-Hyung we shouldn't be here at all" "You shouldn't be here I'm delivering food" "He doesn't seem to be here" "Yeah the couch" "Yunho-Hyung no" 

(Yunho was wearing  the third outfit)

Yunho placed the bag and drinks on the table and was about to walk away but something tugged at his sleeve. The other guy ran out of the room screaming Yunho turned around. "Yun" "I got your food" "Thank you I owe you" "Not you don't the castle seems unguarded though" "It's because I've got everyone in different parts of the castle in their ghostly forms Yun there's something I will have to ask of you" "What is it Tenya?" "Your post in the mortal realm I'm making it Korea but specifically wherever Ateez is there's already a unit in Seoul but they've been tasked with something else Joowon and Chinghae I fear that someone tries bringing harm to them in order to get back at me and I don't wanna take my chances either" "Understood" Seonghwa's hand let go of Yunho's sleeve. "Tenya" "Um?" "You'll be okay right" "I will be just a bit tired the red arc on its first-time band is quite draining here and there but I'll be okay" Seonghwa now sits up blue and green hair in his eyes. Yunho places Seonghwa's glasses on and then smiles. "There now you look casual but evil" "Hahahah well aren't you proud of yourself" Yunho continued to laugh.

"Deyios" "Um" "The guy that followed after you was Deyios he's tasked with handling the inside of the house soon to be a castle guard he lost his brother in 2019 by a sea storm he doesn't have anyone else his parents died when he was seven years old his sister really doesn't like him at all blames the death of their big brother on him so while he does have a family the family in his eyes is you, everyone in the castle, and me, in other words, the little guy doesn't have anyone except the people who aren't afraid to take a wound to protect him his magic it's only 10% I would give up some of mines but the superior says it has to be a family genetic thing" "Oh gosh so only his actual sister can give up a bit of her magic to him" "Yeah" "I didn't know that explains how he is around me" "Indeed"