Welcome To The Darkness Arsion

November 4,2037, Hongjoong's View

"Locate King of Demons" "Loading visual aid" Five people on motorcycles headed somewhere they dodged other tossed things as well. They stopped at a warehouse of some sort they all cheered happily. "Let's go" "I have chills" "How so?" "Zeke says today might be a special day for us" "Might be Zeke means it's today whatever it's" "We'll find out" The five walked into the warehouse and cheered them on. "Hey, it's envelopes" "Okajia don't" "What this is our bas..." "Hello, boys" "Whoa what?!" Seonghwa leaned against the desk in a blue and black suit his hair was blue and silver hung in his blue and black eyes each had a star in them. "What Queen Juila we work for Queen Juila holly shit" "Should we bow?" "I'm in fear" "Well I've grabbed mines thank you, Boss!" "Is this real?" "It's whatever you want it to be but I can assure you boys you are not dreaming" "Ahhh" "Dude we've been working for the #1 Villan in our world by the way congrats on that Boss" "Thank you Isleo" "Ahhh he knows my name" "Of course, I do for you guys are now going to be forever part of the crew now" "What" "Welcome to The Darkness Arsion boys more fun awaits you guys just have your phones by you always and Okajia" "Yes?" "Congrats on leveling up your rank in The Darkness Magic School of Villanary,"  Seonghwa says smiling "Thank you Boss Queen I mean Boss!" "Hahah adorable Yirish I want the five of them to get their ID cards, Ayieiorhth Regla Passes, and lastly their keys to their new base" "What?" "Have their crew staff gather a list of anything the boys would need in their base" "Will do"

Seongwha walked into a grand scale hallway and opened a door it was his office in his kingdom. "Um? This is...dumb music nerd of a husband he could've just delivered this to me..wait what if this is something serious then I'll have to move to the only place where no cameras will" Seonghwa grabbed my envelope and vanished but then reappeared. "Michio, Alchyeio!" Two wolves ran around Seonghwa who laughs. "Come on you two" Seonghwa places my envelope into his bag and picks up both of the wolves. "You two are so adorable I gotta get you back to the wolf kingdom"