I Carried Both You And That Soda

June 25, 2037, Seonghwa's View

"Oh gosh," I say "Where the heck did I end up?" "Home" I moaned into the kiss and tried to kiss back. "Get your rest Loria" "What the heck even happen?" "You got drunk at a party someone found your phone and managed to call my number so I brought you to our hideout," Hongjoong says "Oh what a relief" "There are videos and pictures online of the party and only one of you" "Oh gosh" He showed me I laughed. "What the fuck I really hogged the strawberry soda wheeze that shit looks like something I would do even if I wasn't drunk though," I say laughing  "Look at the caption" "Just a gal, and her strawberry soda don't separate she's wearing claws oh my gosh I was in my demon form great scotts" "Apparently someone thought that you and everyone there had a theme because you all dressed similarly," Hongjoong says laughing "Yeah we did do a theme it was gothic rich demons" "Hahahhaha oh my gosh" Hongjoong continues to laugh at what had happened. "I hogged the soda" "Yes you did and that same soda is in our fridge" "Oh my gosh," I say laughing  "I carried both you and that soda" I laughed then looked at Hongjoong. "Joongie" "Um?" "If I did get drunk then how..." "You must've not partied hard," He says "Let me help you with today" "Hongjoong" "I'm beside you" "Dude I feel like I will fall asleep in this tub"

"That's not good" Hongjoong and I both say We both headed towards the crowd towards the police tape. "This isn't a pipe" "What?" "This the world bridge water which means someone has either stolen the hourglass of elements" "That can't be I...oh no" "What" "Joongie we have to find our Chinghae now!" When we got Chinghae awake he cried in my arms and held onto me tightly "I'm not a crybaby" "No you're not you have experienced something quite scary" "Mom did I doom the world? I must've failed at..." "What?" I looked at who was behind us Hongjoong with one of my axes I gasped. "Joongie!" "I'm sorry" Then he passed out Chinghae with his strength picked up Hongjong now we're on our way to Crestmore.